[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well it should come close to mine.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Why not Haste? seems like every FB uses Haste..
What aura you'll drop to use Haste? Hatred or Determination (grace if you use IR)? And for waht? 17% attack speed?
It gives alot less compared to Hatred .. and compared to a defensive aura... well.. you can never be "too tanky"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 19, 2014, 10:12:46 AM
For Cruel Bandits, why do you say that Kraityn's 8% attack speed increase is useless but grab Berserking (average 6% per passive) and Duelist's 6%?
"
AenirBEPU wrote:
For Cruel Bandits, why do you say that Kraityn's 8% attack speed increase is useless but grab Berserking (average 6% per passive) and Duelist's 6%?

Good point. Forgot to update that i guess. To be honest the 6% node was just an experiment but i'm happy with it so yea Kraytin is a good option if you want to go for more attack speed.
Interesting point.
Prob if you are duelist it is better to get 8% from kraityn...

Berserking is 3-3-12, you cant get more anywhere with 3 skill points... Even if you get 8+6+4=18 for Duelist, 8+4+4=16 for Mara
3+3+12=18

So maybe 6% at duelist start is really better replaced by 8.

Haha quick answer Korgoth

BTW For PVP I used: LL for Melee Splash. IC+ID(took out decoy)+CWDT+MS. Tempest Shield for Hatred, if you want more block. If you use hatred them put BM for melee physical

I cant figure out how to move fast though...

Man korgoth, plz come up with some excellent idea how to move our heavy FB

I see only LW+RD+FC way
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 19, 2014, 1:04:22 PM
You see only LW+RD+FC because it is the only way!
And quicksilver flasks of course.
Man.... Any thoughts on atziri?
I died to 1st vaal bosses.............
4 times in a row... i made couple mistakes though, like left my saffel on when he smashed me, then got under his mash again, then forgot to put on determination and hatred))

I am just curious if you could come upwith way to kill her... I am thinking she wouldnt be too hard htough, becasue i have 83% fire res with saffel.

I also didnt replace meleesplash gem with LL or bm +LL for meleesplash and added hysical, and I dont have full Q gems..
What you think? doable? and how?
IGN: Infernalle
The first pair of bosses is extremely easy .. just dodge the smash attacks ... that's all .. and that's one of the easiest things in PoE in my opinion. Atziri herself is not that hard just use Saffael and try to avoid the lightnings and flameblasts... now the 3 bosses might be more difficult. Alot of degen etc. Make sure to bring plenty of remove bleeding flasks, don't stay in the black clouds ... but it's still dangerous.. so many types of degen... but it is doable.
Hi korgoth, great build! Anyway I haven't played in a long time.. last I played, the game was still in beta. My last character was a level 83 facebreaker duelist(Anarchy league) and I wanna start playing POE again using him. I need help getting him up to speed. I haven't changed anything yet, so you can more or less get an idea of the build I've used before.

a few key notes regarding my build: I use blood magic gems for all my skills. Mana was reserved for aura's and tempest shield. I have the blood drinker passive, amplify and both passives after it(don't know if it's still needed with the new gems and all), and iron reflexes since he's hybrid armor/evasion. I also have a leveled up dominating blow skill for playing in reflect maps. Can't remember if I also had the unwavering stance passive. So far that's all i can remember on top my head. Hope you can help me update him, thanks much!

Edit: I have about 3 or 4 +1 endurance charges and 1 or 2 +1 frenzy charges
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Mar 21, 2014, 1:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info