[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

The problem with the culling strike is that you hit very hard and nothing is left at below 10% to kill - it would die anyway!

Having Faster attacks in my opinion is important because the unarmed attacks are not fast at all and Faster attacks is the best way to help your character with that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 17, 2014, 9:17:22 AM
I see your point, thanks man!!!!
IGN: Infernalle
What flasks do you use, Korgoth?
"
Mistletoes wrote:
What flasks do you use, Korgoth?

2 Life flasks - 1 remove bleeding, 1 remove shock
2 Quicksilver flasks - 2 remove frozen
1 Granite - with extra armour
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What you think about new Vaal Pact?
Well you can't get high enough life leech .. and even if you could VP is terrible. You are 12736126371 better off with life regen + some life leech ( 1-2% )
You re right ofc.
I tried it and it sucks bad.
Btw i got lucky on rings and can sustain 5L easy with mana. i have 67 mana with lvl 18 reduced mana, ill have like 80-100 with lvl 21 reduced mana UPD its 77. I added faster attacks and my dps is 34K and skill cost is 72 so i am fine
so i lvld up lvl 70 new char with right bandit choices, 8 res skill and skill. I rly need lvl 73 coz i am 300 away from 4000 life...
well thats were i am atm, at the tree lvl 70.

Spoiler

lol i blessed two stone ring i had 76 fire, and ring was 15, i blessed it to 16))) to 77
oh and gear too as well
Spoiler

So, I get life, but then what about amplify/berserking? i am still not sure which ones take first... Soryy just remember d u did for every 10 points lol
This char has 77 all res(exactly 77. i think cold is 78), and i die on ele reflect map supa fast... Maybe its 3750 life not enough.. coz my prev char lvl 80 didnt care about reflect and i had my cold resist at 66 with purity and no determination... Or maybe coz i experimented and took off 2.5 percent regen, and its on 75 life now... lol
btw i have 90% reduction with granite and 75 with just determination
I also found what to answer to debate against Immortal Call, so look, Molten and decoy proc after damage too, and they remain for some time to let me off the hook and regen. So IC does same thing... For short time gets you immortal then you have molten and decoy... and you dont have extra unneeded curse, coz temp chain already procced early... see, i cant stand wasted 4th slot. it gotta be superior choice.
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 18, 2014, 11:42:36 AM
Hey what do you think about this unique quiver for this build? It gives some block, spell block, armor and also physical damage.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rearguard
Last edited by umuk on Mar 18, 2014, 5:30:36 PM
Would you ever consider using aegis/rainbowstrides with this build for tankiness?

i also play in ambush btw
Last edited by iYoungClutch on Mar 18, 2014, 8:01:12 PM
Thoughts on arctic armour for this build? Sorry if you answered, there are so many pages

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info