Descent is amazing!

They need to up the drop rate of wisdom scrolls to balance the fact that you can't sell scraps and whetstones for scrolls. I went to level 7 before finding my 1st wisdom scroll. Suffice it to say I was totally screwed with an inventory full of gear I couldn't id and equip.
Last edited by Qiox on Jun 30, 2013, 12:12:32 AM
Was a blast, hope GGG can make this league a more permanent fixture..loved it so much.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
I agree, decent is really fun.

I wasn't really planning on doing much racing this season and just focusing on anarchy/onslaught, but I will definitely be doing all of the decent races that I can.
time flies
Descent didn't let me down at all with it's hype, loved it. :)

Defiantly will be trying to race all of them.
I never liked racing but I LOVE descent races.
It was really fun, but I dont like the time compressed play style. Since I cant participate in enough to get anything good, and I couldnt benefit my Anarchy characters anyway, I wont be doing it anymore. If they made a permenent roguelike minigame with its own rewards (something I could do on my own time) I would definitely participate in that.
I did duelist the first time. It was cleavetastic. I had a blast.

Then I did a nice little pie chart about how duelists were about 35% of the Race 001 population, so I decided to try ranger. I died, rather quickly, running from everything like a chicken. So I rerolled duelist and had 5 minutes less blast.

Sample size is still small, but I think experiences varies a little too greatly depending on which class you pick.

Also the resist ring chest needs to be earlier.

edit: I'm also in the "constantly carrying around unidentified items" club.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 30, 2013, 1:33:14 AM
I bet ya all who had such incredible fun didnt even get to the cruel part... it's so much "fun" in there with -20 res...
"
"
Qiox wrote:
They need to up the drop rate of wisdom scrolls to balance the fact that you can't sell scraps and whetstones for scrolls. I went to level 7 before finding my 1st wisdom scroll. Suffice it to say I was totally screwed with an inventory full of gear I couldn't id and equip.

odd, in both races I've had an abundance of wisdom scrolls, a dearth of things to ID.

Descent is love-hate for me. I know I could do better if I'd stop playing melee shadow but if I'm going to stop playing the style I like and enjoy, I might as well not play at all.

Melee shadow forever! Quickly becoming my favorite class, merci barracks is not my friend, need more hp/eva.

I picked marauder for descent. Not a good choice...way too slow progression. The top 3 duelists were significantly hiher level than the top 3 of any other class (other classes top 3 being about equal). Also, 17 of top 20 overall were duelist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info