Descent is amazing!

That is all :)
i had to go and spill beer on my keyboard two mins before the race and ruin the KB. O well i'll be racing tuesday.
crashed so hard entering the tomb of statues or whatever its called, that the game no longer loads on my computer...
yeah its nice, i just test it and reach lvl5 XD
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Correction, it's only fun if you use the right characters. The hit rate of the marauder is way too bad and degenerates way too fast to work well with the enemies presented in the order they are in.
IGN: Grevania
Not that I race but....people shouldn't be able to log out and log in during a decent race.
It's as exasperating as all fuck... I'll be back for more XD
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
"
Velk wrote:
Not that I race but....people shouldn't be able to log out and log in during a decent race.

Except no. One unlucky disconnect or client crash would disqualify you.
I know it's not good to do now, a lot of the excitement is not having access to this race, but I really hope in future you can run practice descents set to an hour time limit.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
"
Velk wrote:

I had some bad desync and then was disconnected. I was able to re-connect and keep going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info