0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

"
lifezsvth wrote:
Some skill was disappear on Ground Slam Marauder ( 63 )

Yeah a lot of skills have been moved and changed. So I am just going to wait a couple days until someone redoes this thread...I can't think for myself...so yeah :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL3uMIQIq9iFVOQ7UjxkuJ-3z3ayqUea0L0E_cql82dlhVw2Rzrvt0iGezXbnpzD3vhQgUEcYkcmYpmQPzA48OlKGYFYEYVJgiCi1704yCaLqEuFAoAUtxFgn1cT2PQ8ki3y7GenewTrYLdJN2Ix27DhX4jKJd-UEswJxFE2paKIAYSGHapBsqZSE2W5pvqcpT-QitQRFRzLRuJMMfRB_xp7STcAPZU1HfoM473wx-yXfG_qkGavFn8s=

This is my build variation for the 0.10.3 patch.

Notable changes include:

Forgoing increased burn damage in favor of master of the arena, acceleration and leather and steel.

Forgoing the 2 6% all resist nodes since I am already 80% to all

adding amplify

This build can do both cyclone and ground slam with no problem in merciless.

GOOD LUCK!

thedom, thanks for giving us a view of a new way forward.

should I basically still follow the data from post 1 by Struyk with the exception of the skill tree progression?

I just decided to roll a headbanging, survivable mara, hoping this is the one I will go with.
i can't see Passive Skill Tree lvl 83... please can u put a new link brother?

thx! and your build are amazing
Do you leash mana only with Warlord's mark or gem mana lesh too ?

Very nice post thanks !
Why was he banned?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
thedom wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL3uMIQIq9iFVOQ7UjxkuJ-3z3ayqUea0L0E_cql82dlhVw2Rzrvt0iGezXbnpzD3vhQgUEcYkcmYpmQPzA48OlKGYFYEYVJgiCi1704yCaLqEuFAoAUtxFgn1cT2PQ8ki3y7GenewTrYLdJN2Ix27DhX4jKJd-UEswJxFE2paKIAYSGHapBsqZSE2W5pvqcpT-QitQRFRzLRuJMMfRB_xp7STcAPZU1HfoM473wx-yXfG_qkGavFn8s=

This is my build variation for the 0.10.3 patch.

Notable changes include:

Forgoing increased burn damage in favor of master of the arena, acceleration and leather and steel.

Forgoing the 2 6% all resist nodes since I am already 80% to all

adding amplify

This build can do both cyclone and ground slam with no problem in merciless.

GOOD LUCK!

How are you mapping with so little HP?
GS/Cyclone Mara

Here is the "end game" build I am running towards. Currently lvl 74 and can solo most <70 maps. Have almost max resist (sacrificed max for 5L)

Also am awaiting the melee buff patch and am working on getting leech life up.

I will say the to the post above, that if you have enough leech life and enough damage output, you can sacrifice max HP and even HP regen becomes meaningless compared to damage output + life leech

I have found from trying to max my armor/HP that eventually life leech becomes the entire reason you stay alive. Keep resists above atleast 70, try and pick up some chaos, and then max your damage output and either GS or cyclone entire groups and you wont die.

I have moderate gear and my GS (5L) is around 3.5k unbuffed DPS and Cyclone is even less then that, but with a high lvl leech gem (>7% I think) and a belt that gives +2%, I am only at 9% leech and have no problems even in 68/69 maps at all. Solo or not, 70+ does get harder (I think because my resists arent maxed currently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info