0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

Why would you use weapon elemental damage support gem? it only adds soooo little damage that its as good as useless. or do i miss something?
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
Why would you use weapon elemental damage support gem? it only adds soooo little damage that its as good as useless. or do i miss something?

I agree. I don't see the benefit of elemental weapon damage...maybe I am also missing something?
Why in his photo don't appear Chaos resistance? I miss any node?
"
alons11 wrote:
Why in his photo don't appear Chaos resistance? I miss any node?

I don't know what you're asking, but there are no nodes with Chaos resist anywhere near the Marauder...
is this build still viable?
This build will need some changes after the new 0.10.2 patch...

Some god/bad things that will change:
  • The quest reward for the Kraityn quest on Cruel difficulty has been changed from 4% to 6% increased attack speed.
  • Heavy Strike's physical damage now increases by 5% per level rather than 4%.
  • The Might notable passive has been changed to Master of the Arena (+20 strength, +2 melee range, +8% melee damage).
  • The Agility notable passive has been changed to Acceleration (+20 dexterity, +12% attack speed).
  • Berserking has been moved closer to the Duelist part of the tree.
  • The Armour Master notable passive has been removed, with its power added to the Leather and Steel nodes.
Skill tree reseted, need help with new build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/237100
Last edited by fredfioreze on Mar 6, 2013, 7:47:37 PM
Is there anyone that can take over this build?

I am having to re do all my points for the patch and there isnt much point to continue using this page since struyk is banned, and i can't figure out which ground slam build on the forums to use since there are so many! help!
IGN - UnicornsAndGlitter_
Agree started this and feel damn lost what to do now!
think its just better to drop Armour Master (now Leather and Steel) ? takes 5 more skillpoints to get it
Some skill was disappear on Ground Slam Marauder ( 63 )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info