0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

I have one doubt about the guild guys. I am still lv42, but I am finding it hard to use the green gems. It lacks dex, so I got a + all stats ammy.

With the amulet I can use the gems, however if I start to level those they will outgrow this amulet.

How do you guys manage faster attacks and mana leech leveling? Do you level those gems up to which point ?
"
n1cotine wrote:
I have one doubt about the guild guys. I am still lv42, but I am finding it hard to use the green gems. It lacks dex, so I got a + all stats ammy.

With the amulet I can use the gems, however if I start to level those they will outgrow this amulet.

How do you guys manage faster attacks and mana leech leveling? Do you level those gems up to which point ?

Onyx + the +20 dex node at the start
Double post
Last edited by gpgoodpeeps on Feb 21, 2013, 3:58:00 PM
"
n1cotine wrote:
I have one doubt about the guild guys.

You are starting a guild?
Still working on update, as it's my last update I want everything to be 100% perfect :)
"
and i think carnage heart is must for this build.

This is def true. I've followed this build to the T and right now at lvl 57 I'm having problems with staying alive at the end of cruel act 3. Gear is part of it as well but I'm finding myself having to kite mobs. Then theres the lol moment I had when I went down to Lunaris lvl 2 and Cole 1 shotted me. My gear is alright, nothing amazing. Not sure if I can afford Carnage Heart right now, so damn expensive.

OP needs to state that this build needs lots of life leech to survive otherwise I'd say for first timers running this build get as many life nodes as possible and or gear with + to life. HP at this lvl is pretty damn low.
Random question, anyone know why Struyk is banned?
IGN - UnicornsAndGlitter_
"
Obstacle wrote:

I have no clue. WTH!?

I am also confused. Why use hatred? It increases cold damage? I don't get it?
Last edited by thedom on Mar 2, 2013, 12:34:45 AM
"
thedom wrote:
"
Obstacle wrote:

I have no clue. WTH!?

He was involved with the password tragedy a few weeks back, don't know what happened.

Hatred is good as it adds the damage and does not convert it.

This build with a 100% + phy damage maul is perfect im 65 on merciless and it is going smooth so far.
"My father was a watch maker. He abandoned it when Einstein discovered time is relative. I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man." - Dr.Manhattan
"
Iridescent wrote:
"
thedom wrote:
"
Obstacle wrote:

I have no clue. WTH!?

He was involved with the password tragedy a few weeks back, don't know what happened.

Hatred is good as it adds the damage and does not convert it.

This build with a 100% + phy damage maul is perfect im 65 on merciless and it is going smooth so far.

Ahhh...well crap. I didn't realize hatred did that. So I just bought this pure physical mace to replace my hybrid mace

Last edited by thedom on Mar 3, 2013, 10:48:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info