0.10.0! - In Depth Ground Slam Marauder

"
Struyk wrote:
I think guide is done untill next patch!

Anyone interested in watching livestream / a video of my doing i60+ maps?

Sure, it'll be very helpful.Probably i will try this build on the Hardcore after release of PoE for wider public. Can you make also some vid about killing act 2 boss on the merciless with this build ?
"
miciek335 wrote:
"
Struyk wrote:
I think guide is done untill next patch!

Anyone interested in watching livestream / a video of my doing i60+ maps?

Sure, it'll be very helpful.Probably i will try this build on the Hardcore after release of PoE for wider public. Can you make also some vid about killing act 2 boss on the merciless with this build ?

This build works really good in Hardcore ;)

Last boss is really easy for anyone, just run circles when he uses lazer and dodge his huge melee attack.

PS: Added video!
Last edited by Struyk on Aug 11, 2012, 3:22:59 PM
Why do you have blood magic support gem attached to all your skills even though you took blood magic in the passive tree?
"
jackals1234 wrote:
Why do you have blood magic support gem attached to all your skills even though you took blood magic in the passive tree?

There is no point spend in the bloodmagic node.
Its just that "not so well" placed light in the tree that it looks like the node is taken.
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
jackals1234 wrote:

Didn't take it. Can't use auras if I take the node.
Great Build so far,
atm i play it in Hc,big Thanks for your Work.
"
Struyk wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:

Ok, so what am i missing here. My Ranger has the Blood Magic passive node and is using Grace, Wrath and Anger just fine. Was it a bug fix or something?
"
jackals1234 wrote:
"
Struyk wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:

Ok, so what am i missing here. My Ranger has the Blood Magic passive node and is using Grace, Wrath and Anger just fine. Was it a bug fix or something?

You use life instead of mana, so if you use grace you use % health instead of mana.

Will double check!

EDIT: Double checked, you get 0 mana and if you use an aura it gets removed from your life instead of mana.
Last edited by Struyk on Aug 11, 2012, 6:04:02 PM
Small improvement

I polished the tree a little bit, freeing up one Skillpoint. You may notice the changes around bloodmagic.

Also have you thought about using a staff? I'm not sure about stunning, but the additional block-chance will help if you use unwavering stance. Maybe you could try a staff and how the stunning feels, since switching the weapon for a test should be easy.

Since you are going for Iron reflexes I guess it is best to only pick unwavering stance after you already got iron reflexes. I noticed this on my marauder that losing evasion without getting the armor make the char somehow squishy, with a lot of endurance charges always up this should be no problem, but I guess I should mention it.

EDIT: People who do not feel the need for improved flasks could save another point this way.

No Flask-Bonus
Last edited by Emphasy on Aug 11, 2012, 6:49:23 PM
"
Emphasy wrote:
Small improvement

I polished the tree a little bit, freeing up one Skillpoint. You may notice the changes around bloodmagic.

Also have you thought about using a staff? I'm not sure about stunning, but the additional block-chance will help if you use unwavering stance. Maybe you could try a staff and how the stunning feels, since switching the weapon for a test should be easy.

Since you are going for Iron reflexes I guess it is best to only pick unwavering stance after you already got iron reflexes. I noticed this on my marauder that losing evasion without getting the armor make the char somehow squishy, with a lot of endurance charges always up this should be no problem, but I guess I should mention it.

EDIT: People who do not feel the need for improved flasks could save another point this way.

No Flask-Bonus

Check again, I forgot to take the 3 mace nodes ( main reason i took bottom path ).

Unwavering stance is pretty must have even without Iron Reflexes, chance to die because of getting stunned is to high.

There aren't any staff bonuses along this route, and don't need block as the tank is fine.

Also the flask bonus is MUST-HAVE, it makes you 30% stronger! Unless you think you can survive from lifeleech only then you don't need it. But those are my 2 favorite nodes. Without them I wouldve died 20 times already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info