Season Three, Event 1: Descent

If there is no town and i'm amusing no quest how do you get skill gems? Do you have to rely on gems to drop or is there another way to get them?
"
bgky111 wrote:
If there is no town and i'm amusing no quest how do you get skill gems? Do you have to rely on gems to drop or is there another way to get them?

You should read the run down posted in the rules section. To answer your question though each level has 2 chests at the end of the level that will allow you to choose what you want. You can only choose one so this is how you will get gems. Each class has their chests structured differently. The example given was the end of floor one you can choose a health pot or quicksilver pot. As stated a earlier you should click the link listed as it will answer other questions you might have.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/434870
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jun 28, 2013, 12:13:14 AM
How do you apply for this event??
"
How do you apply for this event??

You show up at the start time! :)
where i need to come to enter the race
Its seems to be already possible to create chars in this event, like 15 hours before it starts, and same for other following events - whoot?! New feature? only affecting the upcoming events announced at the char selecting page?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
deadmanica wrote:
where i need to come to enter the race
there shoud be a counter on the top of each event, showing you how much time is left until it starts. (should be correct, and even for all other time announcings if your computer has set the right timezone for you area)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
So everyone is allowed to participate right?
"
Deadhead127 wrote:
So everyone is allowed to participate right?

Yes. Wish you godspeed.
This will be my first Season with PoE, in fact with any ARPG game :) I am going to be on this totally. Bring on the Descent!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info