Season Three, Event 1: Descent

Looks very interesting. I'll definitely be checking this out!
Ign - Nef_Reave
For some reason i orignally read this as 8 am my time but its actually 8 pm my time so I can participate :D
S L O W E R
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Due to Descent being a new league type, the above reward points for achieving specific levels are subject to change during the early phases of season three.

Are those changes retro applied to be fair?
how are people already registered to this event?
"
Duskbane wrote:
Disappointed that we won't have a wildly increased XP gain. Was looking forward to possibly testing out builds that only work at higher levels due to the "characters delete after league" nature of it.

Other than that, ready to try this out!
I kind of agree. I think this league is going to be awesome, but it would have been cool to have each floor increase by 3-5 monster levels allowing you to be more like level 40 by the time you hit floor 10.

Still, I'm really excited and glad to see so many people posting that they'll try races for the first time. :)
Suggestion Thread: Race of the Day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/617940
I hope they have disabled the drop possibility of mirror of kalandra. If i ever get one in a descent race i'm gonna smash my keyboard.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
I hope they have disabled the drop possibility of mirror of kalandra. If i ever get one in a descent race i'm gonna smash my keyboard.

i really hope they did i would throw my laptop out of the window if that happens #ragequit.
Ten hours to go and about 70 people already signed up for it. Aren't we excited? :D
"
Bada_Bing wrote:

I think some of us are hoping that the currency drop rate is pretty insane. I would love to be using eternal and exalt orbs in a one hour race.
ign = SLUG
my mate is registered and it says race starts in 12 mins, for me it says 9hrs 12mins and i cant join in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info