0.9.11e Patch Notes

"
Brutakuz wrote:
PLEASE somehow make maps more visible on the ground...

+1 for this, maybe a acoustic drop notification too?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Brutakuz wrote:

+1
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
davros70 wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Brutakuz wrote:

+1

+1
Thanks for the notes Chris.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
"
Chris wrote:
The change to evasion (where it can now also cause critical strikes to fail) will hopefully resolve the high variance that evasive characters felt. It's quite a big difference in our testing.

I've felt evasion got much better the last patch as well, as some monsters, (rhoas), got lesser damage output. And the double evasion chance for arrows.

Does the arrow dodge cap at 90%. I seems to almost be immune to arrows with only 43% evade chance?

This change will probably do quite a lot, yes. :)
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
Last edited by jawsofhana on Aug 3, 2012, 3:37:14 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11e
  • Adjusted some critical strike multiplier Passive Skills.

Nothing special, just the 3 crit multiplier nodes in the center that was out of the norm (15% instead of the usual 10%)

Edit: From Chris below, the 6 other nodes is increased:
  • - 3 5% nodes to 10% from the rightmost cluster
  • - 3 10% bow critical multiplier nodes to 15% (2 in the bottom right corner next to Deadly Draw, the last next to Master Fletcher)
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Last edited by Progammer on Aug 3, 2012, 3:51:54 AM
Very well Beta-Support Thanks for this :)

I played D3 before, so its a new experience for me haha
Patch size allmost 200Mb for those that have a need to know
"
Progammer wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11e
  • Adjusted some critical strike multiplier Passive Skills.

Nothing special, just the 3 crit multiplier nodes in the center that was out of the norm (15% instead of the usual 10%)

3 were reduced, 6 were increased.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
jawsofhana wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The change to evasion (where it can now also cause critical strikes to fail) will hopefully resolve the high variance that evasive characters felt. It's quite a big difference in our testing.

I've felt evasion got much better the last patch as well, as some monsters, (rhoas), got lesser damage output. And the double evasion chance for arrows.

Does the arrow dodge cap at 90%. I seems to almost be immune to arrows with only 43% evade chance?

This change will probably do quite a lot, yes. :)

Archers tend to have unusually high accuracy -- my level 53 Shadow with 67% chance to evade+Arrow Dodging still eats more than every 10th arrow.

I'm curious about this wording. Did evasion not apply to critical strikes before? Or is there some new mechanic where chance to evade is interacting with attacks that land as critical strikes?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info