0.9.11e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11e
General Changes:
  • Non-spell critical strikes can now be evaded.
  • Adjusted some critical strike multiplier Passive Skills.
  • Rebalanced some Map mods to compensate for their difficulty.

Cut-throat League Changes:
  • Disabled instance join and leave notifications in cut-throat leagues.
  • Portals in cut-throat leagues now cannot be used until they have been open for five seconds.
  • The death penalty in cut-throat leagues has been increased by an additional 20% of the player's current level.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
interesting indeed.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ <(o.o)> ┻━┻ ︵ \(Ò_Ó \)
Note that cut-throat leagues are not permanently enabled yet. We're running one as a test tomorrow.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The change to evasion (where it can now also cause critical strikes to fail) will hopefully resolve the high variance that evasive characters felt. It's quite a big difference in our testing.
Tomorrow will be fun
Seems like I'll have to do some reading on this cut-throat stuff. Sounds interesting.
temporal chains should give like at least 15% quantity on its own :P
IGN: Sudoku
Last edited by soundee on Aug 3, 2012, 3:27:03 AM
Love the game but PLEASE somehow make maps more visible on the ground... I'll be needing glasses soon if I have to weed thru 200 item clusters like 20 times a map. :-)
Will be interesting seeing the new passives.
"
RavenousRaven wrote:
Will be interesting seeing the new passives.

Inorite.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info