[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

sorry friend. You won't find many unique, just trade for them with orbs you find :)
ign: Kiyumori , Rhea_Morte
So, im lvl 81 and I made a few upgrades im my gear here and there, and this is actually my gear

i have 5.9k ES, max resists. My dps in double strike is 15k with hatred and all frenzy charges and power charges, im doing some 72~73 maps, and its reallll hard get out of there alive...
looks like im made of glass.
Unfortunately this build is broken, must be nerfed a few updates ago

any tips?
Last edited by jparrais on Dec 19, 2013, 3:04:52 AM
lol sorry for the double post
Last edited by jparrais on Dec 19, 2013, 2:03:00 AM
"
jparrais wrote:
So, im lvl 81 and I made a few upgrades im my gear here and there, and this is actually my gear

i have 5.9k ES, max resists. My dps in double strike is 15k with hatred and all frenzy charges and power charges, im doing some 72~73 maps, and its reallll hard get out of there alive...

any tips?

Your build is broken because your dagger is broken. Do you really expect to beat endgame with a dagger with only two far from perfect mods (magic weapon, actually)? Lol, i vendor daggers like yours.

Buy yourself a proper weapon, and your build will shine. You need a dagger with increased crit chance and at least two decent DPS mods, resulting in 150-180 DPS WITH 8%+ crit chance (and batter - 200+DPS with 9+ crit chance).
Your chest isnt even linked, and your need 5-L there, at least.
No accuracy from gear. Lol, you need 200+ (better 300+) on every ring and on helm, at least (or use Additional Accuracy gem).

Just overlooked Invalesco's build... Yes, it IS broken ATM. No way you can stay alive endgame with CI dagger build without Vaal Pact. You can try my build instead, if you want. It is CI dagger, endgame viable for any one-handed+shield abilities except, perhaps, Lightning Strike (because no access to Point Blank).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Dec 19, 2013, 5:09:27 AM
Here is a video doing a lvl69 Catacomb map. I take a little damage at first because my cold resist is not max but after that I hardly take a scratch. Sorry about the video quality, the flicker kills the capture program and the glitchy video caused vimeo to make the audio out of sync. Oh well at least they don't badger you to use your real name.

https://vimeo.com/81689098

Tree I was using:

Grabbing Alacrity next.

For my chest I was linking

and

No double strike because Reave does more damage than a 4 linked double strike. Multi and flicker can be a dangerous combo because of the desync but it's not bad if you have a /oos macro ready.

For the people using Maligaros, I would only use that if I had at least 6.5k es with it. If not you are better off with es gloves.

I'll go as far as saying Eye of Chayula or Unwavering is an absolute must for CI even if you are a dual totem user. No cast on stun skill is going to save you from something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N__e1GQlXOg#t=87

Also with CI Crit dagger shadow, having Vaal Pact with high damage output, stun imunity and a large ES pool makes you pretty tanky. CI crit dagger shadow is probably one of the best CI builds right now.

Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Dec 19, 2013, 4:39:45 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
jparrais wrote:

any tips?

Your build is broken because your dagger is broken. Do you really expect to beat endgame with a dagger with only two far from perfect mods (magic weapon, actually)? Lol, i vendor daggers like yours.

Buy yourself a proper weapon, and your build will shine. You need a dagger with increased crit chance and at least two decent DPS mods, resulting in 150-180 DPS WITH 8%+ crit chance (and batter - 200+DPS with 9+ crit chance).
Your chest isnt even linked, and your need 5-L there, at least.
No accuracy from gear. Lol, you need 200+ (better 300+) on every ring and on helm, at least (or use Additional Accuracy gem).

Just overlooked Invalesco's build... Yes, it IS broken ATM. No way you can stay alive endgame with CI dagger build without Vaal Pact. You can try my build instead, if you want. It is CI dagger, endgame viable for any one-handed+shield abilities except, perhaps, Lightning Strike (because no access to Point Blank).

Ok, i have 5l now..
Spoiler
and managed to get a better helm
Spoiler

now im with 6.5k ES, max resists and 17K dps on double strike
dont think a good dagger will help that much
even a godly dagger, even if i had 500k of dps i will die easily the same way..
how much is a good dagger ? i spent all my orbs buying that gear, im a new player so this was not easy..
Last edited by jparrais on Dec 19, 2013, 7:18:27 PM
"
jparrais wrote:

Ok, i have 5l now..
Spoiler
Spoiler

how much is a good dagger ? i spent all my orbs buying that gear, im a new player so this was not easy..

You can buy substantially better dager for just several chaos (around 180 phys DPS and 8.5 crit chance).
Why I dont die with 6k ES, and YOU die with 6.5k? Obviously, you have enough ES there. But you also need to RECOVER your ES rapidly, that's what you need a GOOD dagger for (as well as Vaal PAct). Offence is the best defence for your build, never forget it.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Dec 20, 2013, 2:31:14 AM
Alright, I'm level 77 now and have made a few upgrades to gear.

Spoiler

Skill tree is as follows;
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQ5ID8QQexEvEVARlhXXFr8Z1RnXHhonqSgqKwosvyzhL28wVDMMNj07fDvhRwZRR1ZjVupW9VqmX2ptGXBScFZwu3DVfeN-WX_Ghq6H24hCiGuLeowLjb-OipAbl9CZV5mamhOdo6Kjpcumf6crpzSsZrGztMW1SLb3uMq5Prl8u9a-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdeG2HbZE9sa227b1NzH4vfjhOn-6xTrY-wY7LDtQfPq9Uv8q_4r_5P_3g==

Currently at 21.6k double strike DPS and 12k lightning strike DPS.

My main concerns at the moment are
1. Accuracy - My chance to hit is only 86% right now despite having accuracy on both my rings as well as having a few accuracy and dex nodes. Any efficient way to get this up to 90%+?
2. Mana - Even with Alpha's Howl, I only have 119 mana left, a pool that I cannot sustain unless I use a ring with mana leech...

Any suggestions for my passive tree or gear are also appreciated :)
IGN: _FuRi
Last edited by Shadowfuri on Dec 20, 2013, 5:47:19 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
jparrais wrote:

Ok, i have 5l now..
Spoiler
Spoiler

You can buy substantially better dager for just several chaos (around 180 phys DPS and 8.5 crit chance).
Why I dont die with 6k ES, and YOU die with 6.5k? Obviously, you have enough ES there. But you also need to RECOVER your ES rapidly, that's what you need a GOOD dagger for (as well as Vaal PAct). Offence is the best defence for your build, never forget it.

all i see is people selling platinum kriss for 10ex or more :/

of course you don't die, you have vaal pact. the life leech from blood rage is enough to you stay alive in most of the cases

im thinking in get some regrets and make my way to vaal pact, im lvl 83, 20k DPS in double strike and 12k in lightning strike now

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQ5ID8QQexEvEVARlhXXFr8Z1RnXHhohAyepKCorCiy_LOEvbzBUMww7fDvhRwZRR1ZjVupW9VqmX2pjQ2XxbRlwUnBWcLt5SH3jfll_xoauh9uIQohri3qMC42_joqP-pAbl9CZV5mamhOdo6Kjpn-nK6c0rGaxs7TFtUi297jKuT65fLt8u9a-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbc3q14bYdtkT2xrbbtvU2-fcx-L344Tp_utj7BjssO1B8-r1S_yr_iv_k__e

what you think ?
Last edited by jparrais on Dec 20, 2013, 7:37:37 PM
Hey guys, So currently I am lvl 71 and i didnt go CI for some reason.. I went with a life-based version of this build. Although, I am still getting wrecked in maps and such. Well here's what I got so far. I only had 5ex to spend and some were crafted out by me.

Gear:
Spoiler

Skill Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQzyDkgQexEvEZYWvxnVHhomlSepKCoppSsKLOEwVDB8Mww2PT7PSn1OKlFHVUtW6lb1Vvpbr2HiZ6Bte3BScFZ0QXfXfeN-WX8rf8aHdofbiEKMNo19jb-OipAbl9CZV5mamhOdo6XLpn-nNKp_qrisZrGztMW1SLZBtve5Pr3mvjrAUcEAwcXN6th22xrbbtvU3Q3jhOd06f7rFOtj7UHz6vVL_Kv8xf4r_5P_3g==

Still in the process of creating a way better kris. But some feedback or advice would be much appreciated thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info