[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Hey, I'm trying to follow this build because it looks great and fun but when I look at the Passive Skill Tree I can't follow it because some of the skills are taken off or missing. Could you somehow fix it? :x
I am having the same issue as Cloudy1126. I tried to reload my browser but that didn't work. Any fix would be great. Thanks.
"
Protocol373 wrote:
I am having the same issue as Cloudy1126. I tried to reload my browser but that didn't work. Any fix would be great. Thanks.

There is no fix, that passive tree was made using an old version of the game, check a few pages back, some people posted theirs modified to be used in the current version
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
"
Cloudy1126 wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to follow this build because it looks great and fun but when I look at the Passive Skill Tree I can't follow it because some of the skills are taken off or missing. Could you somehow fix it? :x

Here, you can use mine for a template. Feel free to augment how you see fit, it's designed around running this build in it's Legacy form from a lvl 87's view.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8FOgV9BbUMfQzyDkgQexB_ES8RlhVQFdcWvxnXHNweGiepKCoo-isKLL8s4S9vMFQzljQKNj074TyOQYxHBlZjVupW9VfJX2ptGXBScFZwu3DVcz99435Zf8aESISvhq6H24hCiGuMC46Kj0aQG5Mnl9CZV5mamhOdo6Kjpcumf6cIpyunNKxmsbO0DLTFtUi297iTuT65fL46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNtxczGns3q14bYdtkT2xrbbtvU4vfp_uq662Pr7uwY7LDtQfPq9Uv8q_-T
ign: Kiyumori , Rhea_Morte
did any link got the link for the version 1.0.1 passive skill tree?cause im from SEA server POE,i saw many ppl suggest to use the invalescos shadow build,but this is version 0.11.0
can anyone please post the end game skill tree? they are all broken
1.0.1 Skill Tree Update

Hi guys, my apologies to the new players for not updating the skill tree - not gonna apologise to the vets, you guys should probably have been able to adapt! :P

I've updated the skill tree to fit 1.0.1. I've looked at the new skill tree and all I can say is wow, there's been some massive improvements while i've been MIA. The new skill tree definitely makes the concept of this build stronger.

IMPORTANT - the approx levels at which you obtain the required number of skill points is probably a little off, because there may have been changes in game recently such as new free skill points and I haven't taken those into account.

Those of you who have been through my builds will know that I use respec points quite liberally. (you get free respec points, use them!) This is because your character, or should I say this build will be quite weak at certain points in the game, and I use skill points to try and make up for it. Hence HP at the start, ES regen nodes when you first spec into CI because your damage output at that point won't be high enough to leech back enough ES, etc.

Defensively, the maximum ES you can obtain should be about the same as back in OB because there's been a very slight reduction in terms of the overall %ES values on nodes. However, the %aura buff nodes will probably boost defense a little.

Offensively, I've taken the same nodes as before so unless there's been a huge change in the %values (not that I could see), your damage values should also be buffed because of the %aura buff nodes.

There have been some nice new skills, such as spectral throw etc. I haven't actually tried it yet, because I'm trying to avoid logging into the game lest I get sucked into it again (and i can't really afford that right now.) But LS is still my favoured one, probably because this build made that skill popular in its time, and I'm kinda attached to it, but also because in terms of damage output, LS being predominantly lightning damage means that you shock things and kill things quicker.

In terms of the kind of gear you should aim for. Well, I might as well use this opportunity to show off my gear. ;) My gear has been around since April 2013, so no reason why there shouldn't be better gear around!

Spoiler

They're on my RF/PA templar atm, hence the spell gems.

IMPORTANT - only the skill tree has been updated. some of the other stuff MIGHT be outdated, but the general idea, especially the early game leveling part should not be much different. Once again, there is no need to stick strictly to this skill tree. The guide is here to provide you with some insight into the concept of this build but feel free to adapt the skill tree/skills to your own style which will give you the most fun and satisfaction - I can't emphasise that enough. Some people value defense, while others value offense. Myself, i like a balance of both.

About me
I am extremely busy with real life and uni atm, hence my lack of presence in the game. I can't reply to any messages right now, so please don't send me any! I've got a huge load of unanswered messages :( :(

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread, where other vets can help you clarify them - a big thanks to the vets!

I didn't really expect this thread to still be alive after this long, much less still be on the first page of this subforum, so once again, do accept my apologies for such a tardy update.

Cheers,
Inva

Edit: just looked at the new uniques.
Some of the new interesting/useful uniques for the build:
Crown of Eyes Hubris Circlet - this is very nice if you want to forego ES for DPS
Auxium Chain Belt - you get to forego dream fragments
The Taming Prismatic Ring - looks absolutely awesome for CC and DPS
Doedre's Elixir Greater Mana Flask
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Nov 29, 2013, 8:12:47 AM
Well here is my build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0OSBB7ES8RUBGWFr8ZihnXHdkeGiepKCorCizhL28wVDvhQ1RHBk-_UzVVS1bqVvVfamNDbRltbG17cFJwu33jfll_xofbiGuMNo6Kl9CZV5u1naOio6Z_pyusZrGztMW1SLb3uT671r46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNt2HbZE9sa227i9-OE6f7rY-wY7UHy4fPq9Uv7Cfyr_5M=

Items:
Spoiler

This is my first build ever in this game.. im lvl 63 please tips and i know items are poor.
Hi,

first, thanks for your awesome guide. I am new in this game and i am so lame, sorry for stupid questions.

I have few questions.
1) Is your build actual with PoE version? I am talking about skill tree(s), leveling and end too.
2) Can i play it from lvl 1 on domination league?
3) What about gems? How i can find that gems? I have lvl 40 shadow but i didnt see 90% of that gems.

Thanks for answers.
Hi Invalesco ! Its good to see u back on the forums !
I made a build for a scion instead of a shadow but i intend to use the same skills. Its more of a mix between offense and defense . I know that the resist nodes at the scion area is crap but other than that is this build viable ?
Here's the build :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYVIBXXFr8Y2xnXHNwhYCi1KaUqOCpNKwospiy_LOEs6TQKN2Y3gzsoO3w74T8nQKBGcUcGSshOKlZjVupW9VqmW69famBDbRluPXBScFZwu3TxfeN-WX_GguSDCYauh9uIQohriq-MC46KkAqQEZAbkyeX0JmamhOdo6Kjpn-m66crpzSsZrGztAy0xbVItve4yrk-uXy-Or68wQDBxcHzwuzDbdeG2HbbGttu29Tcx90N4vfjhOn-62PsGOyw7UHvTvPq9Uv8qw==

Thanks ! And welcome back !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info