Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

Bump
Also, it would be nice to be able to see a list of all purchased micro transactions, like on the account transactions page.

And I know this one is a long shot, but I have forgotten what I have and have purchased something I already had a couple times. I'm not asking for a way to get a refund, I would like the ability to simply gift an extra MT to a guild buddy, or to anyone.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Last edited by AgentSmith5150 on Dec 25, 2013, 6:33:44 PM
something does need to be done to keep track of microtransaction items, or allow them to be far easier to find.

I have some transaction items that I am 90% sure have been destroyed or sold.
I started this game as a summoner, and the first things I got were the zombie mummy skin, and statue skeleton skin, among some little helm visuals and such.
I stopped play that character cause I got curious about other types of game play.

I came back to it a few weeks later, and I couldn't remember where the gems went, and searched for a hour for them.

to this day, I cannot find my zombie mummy skin.

inventory search, and greyed out microtransactions with a simple "right click to reclaim" over the greyed out item would be amazing.

but either way, something should be done, cause at this point, losing track of things you buy, is a damn good way to discourage me from buying anything more.
off topic, but I would love skin transfers to stack rather than taking tons of spaces.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Kunaak wrote:
something does need to be done to keep track of microtransaction items, or allow them to be far easier to find.

I have some transaction items that I am 90% sure have been destroyed or sold.
I started this game as a summoner, and the first things I got were the zombie mummy skin, and statue skeleton skin, among some little helm visuals and such.
I stopped play that character cause I got curious about other types of game play.

I came back to it a few weeks later, and I couldn't remember where the gems went, and searched for a hour for them.

to this day, I cannot find my zombie mummy skin.

inventory search, and greyed out microtransactions with a simple "right click to reclaim" over the greyed out item would be amazing.

but either way, something should be done, cause at this point, losing track of things you buy, is a damn good way to discourage me from buying anything more.

They can't be sold or destroyed, it's somewhere. I had left my necrotic footprints on some boots that I had thrown into my 'name game rares' stash tab. I had searched for them for a long time, but never happened to check that one pair, until it matched another pair and I went to sell them and got the "you can't sell stuff with mtxs on them dummy" message. Now I have my footprints back yay!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.

This certainly would be even better, though probably far more complicated to implement. If it can be done though, great. If not, a "reclaim all" button at the very least would be nice.

As for when people would want to reclaim ALL of their microtransactions at once, I can think of at least one very good time for this, namely the beginning of each new league season. Since Anarchy/Onslaught came out, the only time I played in Standard at all was during the 1-2 week break between the end of those and the start of the current leagues. Even then, I didn't really play much. The added mods and challenges make the 4 month leagues much more interesting for me. So you spend 4 months making a bunch of new characters and using mtx effects on their gear and gems. In some cases, you realize those characters are no longer viable at a certain level, remove the gems and dump them in your stash on a page with a hundred other random assorted gems, and delete the character. Then that league ends and everything gets dumped back into standard. A new league starts and you want to play there. But now you have to spend a few hours first logging in to all your standard characters, searching through their gear and gems then dig through 20+ stash tabs(plus another set of remove-only ones from each of the expired leagues), and hope that you actually find all of them. If not, you either forget about it all together or have to email support and have them waste time(and I'm sure they also have plenty of more important things to do, especially at the start of a league) looking for it for you. Much easier to just have a "reclaim all" button you can click once and be done with it.
+1, spent all morning looking for my horns! Would be nice to have a reclaim all button.
Bump for 2014!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Still can't find my frost nova and cold snap MTX. I think they're in my standard stash somewhere.
+1 on this!!
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info