Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.

+1! :)
BUMP!!

"
Czarevna wrote:
+1!

-I have searched and searched for microtransactions that I've misplaced

-Summon Statues
-Golden Spectral throw

I just can't find them anywhere, and I'm about to contact customer service about it.
Im sure CSR's have better things to do!

:)

Exactly! I really like supporting GGG and I want more of the lovely eye candy but I have lost a few items somewhere in the piles of stashes among many toons.

I believe firmly that this feature is badly needed.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding your missing items and we will be happy to look into this for you.
"
BUMP!!

"
Czarevna wrote:
+1!

-I have searched and searched for microtransactions that I've misplaced

-Summon Statues
-Golden Spectral throw

I just can't find them anywhere, and I'm about to contact customer service about it.
Im sure CSR's have better things to do!

:)

Exactly! I really like supporting GGG and I want more of the lovely eye candy but I have lost a few items somewhere in the piles of stashes among many toons.

I believe firmly that this feature is badly needed.

Latest version of Procurement can actually help with that.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/109#p7853385
I would buy a TON more microtransactions if Rhys' solution gets implemented!

Single most frustrating thing is having to go to another character to reclaim a microtransaction
+1 still, 2 years later then i suggested this.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Imho this needs to be a top priority as it really only affects the paying customers. To anyone not in the know, the way mtxs are work now is based off of the intitial design that all effects would be single use. This was changed and slapped together last minute. All in all it's just a huge inconvenience and while support is always great, it's a step that should never have to be taken.

I recall on the intial implementation being very disappointed. I think a lot of us were expecting mtxs to be an on/off toggle like pets. This is long overdue for an overhaul. I've spent far too much time cycling through chars, stash tabs across leagues, gems, trying to find my mtxs. Even now I wonder if there are effects I've bought that are just laying somewhere never to be found..

The effects staying in the mtx window and being greyed out really sounds like a good solution. That should negate the need for a reclaim all button. Great thinking.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
I had to spend quite a while to find a skin and reclaim it just now. Greying out used skins (and allowing you to see where / reclaim them instantly) plus the ability to rearrange the tab is still sorely needed.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/109#p7853385

Procurement now has the feature of finding items with MTXs attached to them. Get the help you need to find missing MTXs in that stash with this helper.

"
* Added search filter for gear with microtransactions applied - find your missing micro's! (You can also search by microtransaction name)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Rhys wrote:

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.

Bump ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info