PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I'm proud to announce that Procurement 1.4.0 has been released!

Changelog:

* Added an update check on startup
* Added ability to save image of gear's stats
* Added functionality to exclude tabs from recipe results
* Added setting to enable/disable checking for updates
* Added search filters and related export tags for : {6Socket}, {Life}, {LifeRegen}, {CritChance}, {GlobalCritChance}, {GlobalCritMultiplier}, {SpellDamage}, {AllGems}
* Added warning message if the shop thread you have generated exceeds 50,000 characters
* Added search filter for gear with microtransactions applied - find your missing micro's! (You can also search by microtransaction name)
* Added ability to search for gems that are socketed in gear
* Added section to setting screen for selecting which leagues & characters to download
* Added support for single items with max quality in minimum quality recipe
* Recipe results will now update after refreshing a single tabs while logged in
* Moved buyouts into separate Buyouts.xml file

* Fixed refreshing of tabs when logged in
* Fixed bug causing recipe results not to update when refreshing tabs
* Fixed false positive for augmentation recipes caused by flasks
* Fixed false positive for same name recipies caused by uniques

Also worth mentioning is that the source is now also available on github!

Special thanks to Thailyn for several code submissions which were included in this release!

I'm sure a lot of you will want to know how to move over your buyouts from Procurement 1.3.1, the buyouts are now stored in buyouts.xml for both item buyouts and tab wide buyouts. To move your buyouts across, simply copy over all the lines in the <Buyouts> section over and paste them into the <ItemBuyouts> section in the new buyouts.xml file, for example:

<Buyouts>
<ItemBuyouts>
<Item id="-19853540" value="1 chaos" />
</ItemBuyouts>
<TabBuyouts>
</TabBuyouts>
</Buyouts>

For tab wide buyouts, they work as before only you need to set them in buyouts.xml and not settings.xml. From the next release onwards, you will simply need to copy over your buyouts file every time there is a new release.

Procurement is and will always be free, but if you'd like to buy me a beer you can do so here
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Last edited by Stickymaddness on May 15, 2014, 5:35:00 PM
first and foremost... fanTASTIC work. really intuitive slick program, great great work man.

i got a little suggestion. for recipes, maybe make it possible to view all the items at once... say like if i have three items that make up a whetstone, that are all in tab 3... maybe have an option to view all three selected, and then only if you want: to be able to expand that group to see its constituents.

i know this can be a pain in the ass sometimes if say, you have a few items all in one tab but maybe one or so in another. either way, i still think it'd be more efficient if there was an option to group (i.e., outline) the items that make up the recipe that are in the SAME tab, and maybe have the remaining items in a separate group (or alone).

so like here's somethin with say 4 items, 2 in tab 1, 1 in tab 3 and 1 in tab 7:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<recipe1>

<group1>
<item1,tab1>
<item2,tab1>
</group1>

<group2>
<item3,tab3>
</group2>

<group3>
<item4,tab7>
</group3>

</recipe>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

excuse the laughably silly pseudo-code but i wanted to illustrate that hierarchical structure that i can't seem to put into words :D

regardless, AWESOME job and great program bruh.
it is lacking multiple buyouts choice
"
first and foremost... fanTASTIC work. really intuitive slick program, great great work man.

i got a little suggestion. for recipes, maybe make it possible to view all the items at once... say like if i have three items that make up a whetstone, that are all in tab 3... maybe have an option to view all three selected, and then only if you want: to be able to expand that group to see its constituents.

i know this can be a pain in the ass sometimes if say, you have a few items all in one tab but maybe one or so in another. either way, i still think it'd be more efficient if there was an option to group (i.e., outline) the items that make up the recipe that are in the SAME tab, and maybe have the remaining items in a separate group (or alone).

so like here's somethin with say 4 items, 2 in tab 1, 1 in tab 3 and 1 in tab 7:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<recipe1>

<group1>
<item1,tab1>
<item2,tab1>
</group1>

<group2>
<item3,tab3>
</group2>

<group3>
<item4,tab7>
</group3>

</recipe>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

excuse the laughably silly pseudo-code but i wanted to illustrate that hierarchical structure that i can't seem to put into words :D

regardless, AWESOME job and great program bruh.

Thanks!

Your explaination/pseudo code makes perfect sense, it will require a bit of a rework of how the recipe result calculations are done, but it is a good idea.

"
TTaKiK wrote:
it is lacking multiple buyouts choice

What do you mean?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Thank god for github! I just submitted a pull request with some image loading performance improvements for login.

See https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/pull/1

@StickyMaddness
Better late than never!
I got some other performance improvement ideas too. Hopefully I get the time to implement them :)
Last edited by BlueManiac on May 16, 2014, 2:37:21 PM
"

Thanks!

Your explaination/pseudo code makes perfect sense, it will require a bit of a rework of how the recipe result calculations are done, but it is a good idea.

yea i'm pretty sure i'm the only idiot who does whetstone/armourer scrap recipe but here's another idea: maybe have some sort of way to like "check off" the items that you've already sold to the vendor.

scenario:

I keep all my quality weapons and armour separate, and then when a tab fills up i sell them using your recipe feature. only problem is, i can sell about 2-4 scraps/whets worth of items at a time, and then i have a stash tab that doesn't reflect what procurement shows.

instead of refreshing every time (which i don't do, i tend to match up the location/quality number etc) maybe have an option to like right click or middle click or ctrl+click or somethin.... the items that you've sold to mark them off (or sorts) ....like maybe to put a big red X or a slash or something.

to be sure, i'm just tossin out ideas. i absolutely love this tool and make do with the functionality it comes with since it's plenty good as it is :D

keep up the good work!

also, what's it coded in? finals are done and i kinda have some time, maybe i can contribute a bit
hi there i wonder if i can add an inventory to trading like i do for stashes?
Is there a way to export all gear in a template? Struggling to just throw out all equipment at once. I can list every possibility individually (magicchest, rareaxe etc).
I use this template

"
Welcome to my shop! (Last Updated {LastUpdated}),

Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is {IGN}.

Featured

{Buyouts}

~b/o 1 Chaos

{Stash:1c}

~b/o 2 Chaos

{Stash:2c}

~b/o 5 Chaos

{Stash:5c}

~b/o 10 Chaos

{Stash:10c}

~b/o 15 Chaos

{Stash:15c}

~b/o 20 Chaos

{Stash:20c}

However, it wont display / add the items with a buyout tag to the list which are currently used by any char. Am I doing something wrong? Imho this used to work.
Ign: Ohjeahx
how can i set a tab-wide buyout price ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info