PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"

Nice work, I've just merged your pull request, look forward to seeing the new changes.

Ahh thanks! It feels good to be able to help with such a great program :D

Well the next pull request is submitted, I suspect you will notice the difference.
"
Entropye wrote:
This is my first time :) never tried it before.. tried both using my E-mail and Password, and using SessionID (got it from my browser's cookies).

This might be a noob question, but this forum account, although linked to my steam account.. doesn't show any of my characters at all. Does that have anything to do with my Procurement issue? Thank you very much

Haha, probably. If you can't view your characters/stashes on the site, then Procurement won't have anything to load!

"
BlueManiac wrote:
Ahh thanks! It feels good to be able to help with such a great program :D

Well the next pull request is submitted, I suspect you will notice the difference.

You've been busy, glad you're enjoying working on it, some help is always nice! I should of switched to git sooner!

I'll take a look at your latest pull request as soon as I get some time.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Entropye wrote:
This is my first time :) never tried it before.. tried both using my E-mail and Password, and using SessionID (got it from my browser's cookies).

This might be a noob question, but this forum account, although linked to my steam account.. doesn't show any of my characters at all. Does that have anything to do with my Procurement issue? Thank you very much

Haha, probably. If you can't view your characters/stashes on the site, then Procurement won't have anything to load!

Now we know it's not a Procurement issue! :)
but please if you may.. how can I solve that? is there any way I can make the characters appear on the site?
I've already linked this forum account to my steam account, is there something else I should do?
"
Entropye wrote:
how can I solve that? is there any way I can make the characters appear on the site?
I've already linked this forum account to my steam account, is there something else I should do?
these are questions for GGG support, obviously )
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
This should definately get stickied somewhere. I have been searching ever since I started playing a month ago for a quick way to set up a shop with buyouts and everything.

I don't think ppl realize how awesome this is.. still a lot of ppl struggling manually inputting the codes on b/os ...

edit: is there a way to have some of the items NOT show up when you generate your shop ? for example some gear I dont intend to sell or trash rares for chaoses.
Last edited by Ael00 on May 29, 2014, 4:52:41 AM
since patch i get this message

[Error] Could not load file or assembly 'POEApi.Transport, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
"
Ael00 wrote:
This should definately get stickied somewhere. I have been searching ever since I started playing a month ago for a quick way to set up a shop with buyouts and everything.

I don't think ppl realize how awesome this is.. still a lot of ppl struggling manually inputting the codes on b/os ...

Thanks, glad you like Procurement!

A few beginner guides mention Procurement, I've see a lot of people tell new players about it and I added the "Generated by Procurement" bit in the forum template to get the word out to people who haven't heard of Procurement, but it seems new players such as yourself only find out about it after a while.

"
Ael00 wrote:
edit: is there a way to have some of the items NOT show up when you generate your shop ? for example some gear I dont intend to sell or trash rares for chaoses.

The easiest way to do this is to put items you don't want to be added to the shop into specific tabs, and then don't tick those tabs when generating your shop text.

"
b0nk69 wrote:

[Error] Could not load file or assembly 'POEApi.Transport, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This error pops up every now and then, but I assume you were able to use Procurement without any issues previously? Steps I have in the FAQ to try resolve this are:

* Make 100% sure you have ALL the files from the Procurement zip file extracted.

* Make sure that you have full admin rights on the folder.

* Make sure that none of the files are locked by another process (rebooting can solve this)

* Make sure you do not have Procurement installed to a windows "special folder", test this by running from C:\Procurement or D:\Procurement
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

"
Ael00 wrote:

The easiest way to do this is to put items you don't want to be added to the shop into specific tabs, and then don't tick those tabs when generating your shop text.

"
b0nk69 wrote:

This error pops up every now and then, but I assume you were able to use Procurement without any issues previously? Steps I have in the FAQ to try resolve this are:

* Make 100% sure you have ALL the files from the Procurement zip file extracted.

* Make sure that you have full admin rights on the folder.

* Make sure that none of the files are locked by another process (rebooting can solve this)

* Make sure you do not have Procurement installed to a windows "special folder", test this by running from C:\Procurement or D:\Procurement
[/quote]

Did d/procurement and got it working again Thanks!
I was away from the game for a while, now Im back in action but "Failed to find item. Did you specify the correct location and x y?" still pops out.

Sorry if this has been answered before.
I checked Procurement out just for the search functions as I don't trade, and I was very impressed with the stash viewer, the advanced search, and the recipe search. The currency summary was kind of interesting even for someone who doesn't trade.

The program seemed very slow to respond sometimes but not others - every now and then it would just not respond to a command and pause for 5-20 seconds, then go again. (I blame desync!)

Even then well worth the download.

A few things I couldn't see a way to do that I think would be big improvements:
- Search inventories and worn items.
- Export item stats to clipboard / text-file
- Numeric searches (the one I was trying to do was level of gems)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info