PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Well my firewall thinks it tries to write there, or at least get write access.
Will try it in 2-3 days on "clear" system and see if anything is really changed there.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Well my firewall thinks it tries to write there, or at least get write access.
Will try it in 2-3 days on "clear" system and see if anything is really changed there.

Again, that's .NET behind the scenes. The writes may be due to the throttling in this class.

There isn't a single line of code in Procurement that directly accesses the registry, it's all a result of what .NET is doing. Any windows application will access the registry a number of times.

I understand that you're concerned about security, and it is a good thing to be security conscious, but if you're really paranoid about security, the only way to be 100% sure is to:

1.) Download the source
2.) Go through every line yourself
3.) Compile yourself

Sandboxing and blocking access is doing it backwards.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Crashes anyway, sandbox or real-system. It downloads all items, prints 'done' (or whatever), and right after that window pops out with "There was an unhandled error - Sorry!"
debuginfo follows:
Spoiler
Application Version: Procurement 1.3.1CurrentCulture: ru-RU
CurrentUICulture: ru-RU
System.ArgumentException: Значение выходит за границы допустимого диапазона. ---> System.ArgumentException: Значение не попадает в ожидаемый диапазон.
--- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений ---
в Procurement.Utility.StashHelper.buildImage(Tab tab, List`1 images, Bitmap finalImage, Int32 offset, String key) в C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\Utility\StashHelper.cs:строка 117
в Procurement.Utility.StashHelper.GenerateTabImage(Tab tab, Boolean mouseOver) в C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\Utility\StashHelper.cs:строка 28
в Procurement.ViewModel.StashViewModel.tabControl_SelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e) в C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\StashViewModel.cs:строка 170
в System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
в System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
в System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
в System.Windows.Controls.TabControl.OnSelectionChanged(SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.End()
в System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.SelectJustThisItem(Object item, Boolean assumeInItemsCollection)
в System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnSelectedIndexChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
в System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
в System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
в System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
в System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
в System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
в System.Windows.Controls.TabControl.OnGeneratorStatusChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.SetStatus(GeneratorStatus value)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.Generator.System.IDisposable.Dispose()
в System.Windows.Controls.Panel.AddChildren(GeneratorPosition pos, Int32 itemCount)
в System.Windows.Controls.Panel.OnItemsChanged(Object sender, ItemsChangedEventArgs args)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.OnItemAdded(Object item, Int32 index)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.IWeakEventListener.ReceiveWeakEvent(Type managerType, Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEventToList(Object sender, EventArgs args, ListenerList list)
в System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)
в System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.System.Windows.IWeakEventListener.ReceiveWeakEvent(Type managerType, Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEventToList(Object sender, EventArgs args, ListenerList list)
в System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)
в System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
в MS.Internal.Controls.InnerItemCollectionView.Add(Object item)
в System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.Add(Object newItem)
в Procurement.ViewModel.StashViewModel.stashView_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) в C:\Code\Procurement\Procurement\ViewModel\StashViewModel.cs:строка 259
в System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
в System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
в MS.Internal.FrameworkObject.OnLoaded(RoutedEventArgs args)
в System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
в System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
в System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
в System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
в System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
в System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
в System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
в MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'm using this for my store, I can see my maps tab when using the Trading menu Item, and I can physically see my maps, but Procurement is not generating code for my Maps tab.

I am having to manually create my maps section every time I update.

Is something wrong?

Am I missing something, or is this a bug in the program at the moment?

If anyone uses this to generate their map codes successfully please let me know.

"
Viperface wrote:
I'm using this for my store, I can see my maps tab when using the Trading menu Item, and I can physically see my maps, but Procurement is not generating code for my Maps tab.

Is something wrong?

If anyone uses this to generate their map codes successfully please let me know.

You need to update your forum template, and add tags for maps, eg: {66Maps} {68Maps}, {70Maps}, etc
"
"
Viperface wrote:

Is something wrong?

You need to update your forum template, and add tags for maps, eg: {66Maps} {68Maps}, {70Maps}, etc

I am not sure what this means. Is there instructions somewhere that explains this? Update how? I have the latest version, 1.3.1

I just want to clarify once more that when I load Procurement and then look at the
Trading Section on the menu, I can see a tab I called Maps in my stash. All of the contents are there in the tab, as I can see my maps in Procurement. But when I click on the box to the left of the Maps Tab, is is doing nothing, creating no code. When I click on the box to the left of the Gems Tab, right next to the map tab, it fills the main window with code.

Where would I find the updates for Procurement?

Something showing the maintenance needed for your program would be really helpful, is this available anywhere? I've been through the wiki and saw nothing on maps tab editing or updating.
"
Viperface wrote:
I am not sure what this means. Is there instructions somewhere that explains this? Update how? I have the latest version, 1.3.1

I just want to clarify once more that when I load Procurement and then look at the
Trading Section on the menu, I can see a tab I called Maps in my stash. All of the contents are there in the tab, as I can see my maps in Procurement. But when I click on the box to the left of the Maps Tab, is is doing nothing, creating no code. When I click on the box to the left of the Gems Tab, right next to the map tab, it fills the main window with code.

Where would I find the updates for Procurement?

Something showing the maintenance needed for your program would be really helpful, is this available anywhere? I've been through the wiki and saw nothing on maps tab editing or updating.

Updating the forum template is something you do yourself - It's up to you to decide how you want items displayed (everyone has a different way they want to do it) so the ForumExportTemplate file is a way for users to customize how Procurement generates the forum code.

From the wiki:

Procurement uses a file ForumExportTemplate.txt located in the same folder as the executable. The tool will search for keywords, and replace them with item(s) matching the criteria defined for the keyword.

What this means, is that you can change what Procurement displays and how - you can completely customize how it generates the forum code.

To do this for your example with the missing maps:

1.) Run Procurement
2.) Click Trading
3.) Click Forum Template

Now you need to edit the template, and set up your map tags:

1.) Add an empty spoiler section and name it maps
2.) Add in the tags for the level of maps you want

It should look something like this (I've used < > brackets instead of [ ] so that the forum doesn't convert it into spoiler sections) :

<spoiler="          Maps          ">
{66Maps}
{67Maps}
{68Maps}
{69Maps}
{70Maps}
</spoiler>

3.) Click save
4.) Click Forum Export
5.) If you now tick the tab that contains your maps, you will see the forum code is generated. Next time you run Procurement, you won't need to add the template code again, as it has already been saved.

Thank you for explaining that, I can pretty much take it from here, sorry for being a pain about the explanation.

Just out of curiosity, what made you decide in the beginning to leave Maps out of the base Procurement Template? It's not really a problem, but I was now wondering if I couldn't find this information how many others are doing this the long way.

I am just starting to use the store features and have no experience with any type of coding, so am taking it a step at a time. My store still does not have all categories of items in it yet. I just added maps into my store within the last week and was now wondering if I am going to encounter this for any other item?

I really do appreciate you helping explain this, and as I have seen so many stores made with Procurement, I am sure you are proud of the utility, as you should be it is a work well done.

"
Viperface wrote:
Thank you for explaining that, I can pretty much take it from here, sorry for being a pain about the explanation.

Just out of curiosity, what made you decide in the beginning to leave Maps out of the base Procurement Template? It's not really a problem, but I was now wondering if I couldn't find this information how many others are doing this the long way.

I am just starting to use the store features and have no experience with any type of coding, so am taking it a step at a time. My store still does not have all categories of items in it yet. I just added maps into my store within the last week and was now wondering if I am going to encounter this for any other item?

I really do appreciate you helping explain this, and as I have seen so many stores made with Procurement, I am sure you are proud of the utility, as you should be it is a work well done.

No problem, glad you got it sorted.

As for maps not being in the default template, I wondered myself and went and checked the logs - turns out the map section was removed by accident - I've re-added it for the next release!
Procurement 1.3.1 has had 29,691 downloads, it would of been nice to hit the 30k milestone but I think the next release might be done before that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info