Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

Been waiting for this one for a long time. So many micro-transactions lost in my read only stash pages from prior leagues.

They need to just set up a different method for applying/removing effects. Keep everything in your effects stash and just gray them out when they are in use. That way you can reclaim from within the effects page.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Jun 29, 2014, 3:59:40 PM
Any update on this?
Not that I've "lost" anything, but sometime you just don't remember what all you've bought.
Bump.

Haven't played this game since the Dominus expansion was released.

Have 30 characters and 50+ stash tabs. Can't remember which MTX I own let alone which characters they may be on.

I'd happily pay for a "Reclaim All" PLEASE.
I link to Rhys's post in this thread every time something comes up about reclaiming mtxs.

It's still the best idea I've ever read on the topic.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Been waiting for this one for a long time. So many micro-transactions lost in my read only stash pages from prior leagues.

They need to just set up a different method for applying/removing effects. Keep everything in your effects stash and just gray them out when they are in use. That way you can reclaim from within the effects page.

THIS. So much. This is the best option we could hope for, just murders the reclaim all option. Cant believe I didn't think of this myself.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I really hate having to search my characters 1 by 1 to find that one MTX that's missing...

Please add this.

+1.
+1, it's very needed...
Push.
+1
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info