Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

+1
+1
Reclaim all, or do what rhys said with right click reclaiming.

25 slots, fuckloads more mtx, and we still can't do this a year later. What the FUCK ggg.

VI
Please!
wom
I'm noticing that as players get more than 1 MTX tab, and they try to reclaim while on tab 1 but it is full, then they cannot reclaim. (Thankfully support is great and quickly responding.)

Seems like a system like Rhys mentioned would fix a number of issues, because the cannot reclaim problem would also be fixed.

"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.
Chris, please.
Pretty please Chris..

Make this a higher priority, really needed.
I'm sure someone's already suggested this in the past, but adding an option to have micro transactions to apply to an equipment SLOT rather than than the item itself would be extremely helpful as well.

This way, you can swap out gear but still keep a cosmetic in your chestpiece or hat. This is particularly useful in the early game where you might have a set of leveling gear and swap them out as you hit certain levels.

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Samantha wrote:
This idea sounds really useful. I'll make sure it's passed on to the right person on the dev team.

It has been 1 year since Dev acknowledged this useful feature, yet they failed to implement it. I do not think this is a hard feature to implement at all.

Hope that GGG can update this feature in the near future.
Glad to see this is still being bumped!

I would definitely pay for an official reclaim all method of some sort!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info