Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

Bump, need this in my life!
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
+1
+1
"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.

Yes for this please!
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
"
tsumetiv wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.

Yes for this please!

+2
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
I have mailed support for reclaim of all my MTX.

I havn't got enough stash tabs for all my mtx, since alot of them are on chars, and the stashs i have now is filled up. So dont have room for them all :O
I have to put alot of mtx on chars, if i want to buy a new armor set, this is wrong.
Also when i dont want to wear that armor set anymore, i have to put mtx on some other chars to have room in my stash for that armor set....

I hope that GGG can reclaim them all, and give me some more stash tabs :)
Man I just came back after a few month hiatus and cant find any of them
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
"
Delmas wrote:
Man I just came back after a few month hiatus and cant find any of them

Same here. Serious pain sifting through all my chars trying to remember which one used n effect
Bump-o-matic!

Still here, still want this!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Two months later bump double post FTW!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info