Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

"
Brigs wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.

Yes. This is what we want. Exactly. 100% Please implement. and also sort/organize functions

Definitely. I have a couple mtx's out there, somewhere.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I +1 again. Most necessary suggestion in this forum!
Identifying items on the ground: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562689
Talismans as quest rewards: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1690768
I would love this. I think I have a boot mtx somewhere in standard, and a gem mtx somewhere else. There is not a lot of downside to adding this, even as just a command line instead of a button.
I finally found my regal weapon effect after logging in like 10 characters. Still no idea where my ebony footprints are though. Have to keep looking I guess. Rhys's post on page 4 (that I quoted above) is still superawesomecool.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 24, 2013, 3:25:42 PM
Another reason this would be appreciated is that I just spent 30 minutes digging through gear and gems and found some missing items and found out I have purchased a couple of microtransactions twice when I would normally not.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
This is the biggest quality of life change GGG could make for me right now.
"
Rhys wrote:
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Hey that works!! Can we haz it nou??!!
"
Melkrow wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

we need this! i cant find some of my stuff :(
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Bump
More love for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info