PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

I added some new itemdata to this for anyone who wants to be banned. version should now be at 0.85
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
"Google today announced it will block local Chrome extensions starting in January, but only on the Windows platform. This means that next year, Windows users will only be able to install extensions for the company's browser from the Chrome Web Store.

its not completely correct, and sadly its used to spread some 'fear'...

the truth is, you'll not longer be able to automatically install non-webstore extensions, BUT you'll still be able to manually install them unpacked, local. (thats what I had to do for iron/chromium for nearly the whole time I use this extensions) ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
njs50 wrote:
I added some new itemdata to this. version should now be at 0.85

shouldnt this go into the most recent, 0.92.5 extension from zeracles? https://github.com/Zeracles/poe_ext (maybe as another fork? or does the new update make the other one obsolete?)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
last time i looked his changes didn't play nicely with the amount of tabs I have, which is why i didn't merge his them back into mine.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Does this extension work with 1.0.1? Been a long time since I used this.
"
darkjoy wrote:
Does this extension work with 1.0.1? Been a long time since I used this.

Works for me.
I think the Chaos Recipe crafting hasn't been updated since patch 0.10.2. The crafting doesn't count the itemlevel, so the full rare set only produce 1 Orb of Chance and not 1 Chaos Orb.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
SmallGiant wrote:
I think the Chaos Recipe crafting hasn't been updated since patch 0.10.2. The crafting doesn't count the itemlevel, so the full rare set only produce 1 Orb of Chance and not 1 Chaos Orb.

That is because currently the item level is not displayed on the page (which is where the extension gets the data from). It has been suggested multiple times and you can support the suggestion here.
can you chrome a legacy item without losing its legacy properties? what about increasing its quality?
ign: AnastasiaStashkevich / SvetlanaZakharova / Svet
Hi, this is kind of buged for me.
When i try to vendor the sugested items, to produce one orb of chaos, it will grant me one orb of chance instead.
How can i avoid this issue, any tips?
I hoard on items for this vendor purpose, worked very well for me on beta, but the recipes were not bugged back then.
Now , it say that selling those sets will grant me a orb of chaos, and instead, the vendor gives me an orb of chance.
Please, help
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info