PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

doesn't it also tell you what you are missing someplace? it's been a while since i looked at it...

I see under 5 Orbs of chance:

completeness:
87.5%

items:
Geofri's Crest Great Crown (Mojune:Inventory) (show)
Sol Ward Great Crown (stash:38) (show)
Superior Great Crown (10%) (stash:a-melt) (show)

missing:
Great Crown with rarities:
normal
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Last edited by njs50 on Jan 6, 2014, 12:42:21 AM
is there any way to give the app a search by nae feature? annoying to have to scroll through a huge list to find what your looking for
i have installed the extention on chrome and it's in extention list now ,but when i open the app list in new page i don't find it.....what's wrong?
mine still seems to be there. google were threatening to only allow extensions from the web store. maybe you need to change a setting somewhere to see non web store things.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Giving this a well deserved pump.

Been using this for ages now, still works a treat.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Anyone else having problems with this with 1.0.6 patch? getting "An error occured while parsing an item in the stash. Please click refresh to try again. If the error persists, contact the author."
My mistake, was logged in with wrong account in chrome, extension still works awesomely :) (although sometimes it still lags to the point where I need to comfort chrome to not kill it prematurely when loading, 100+ stash tabs)
"
100+ stash tabs)

I'd need comforting as well.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Still a nice tool, but ist damn too slow
I'm a new player, so bare with me :)

I installed the app as per the directions on the download page, currently logged in here on this site (and clicked "keep me logged in"). It is version 0.85, which appears to be the most recent version. When I load the page, I get stuck. I try to load league, and it just says loading and spins....forever. I know I need this to start the process, and have looked online here and other areas as I could, but can't seem to find a workaround. Thanks for any input on this as I am sure this will help me learn here, cheers
STEAM: richfields
POE IGN: Siennamonster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info