Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
Djangooo wrote:
Hi Poutsos,

Actually I've replaced them now with Maligaro's. I was nevery truly convinced on the rampage part. Sure the buff is nice when it happens, but it's so short.. You need to kill 30 monsters to get the first buff, then another 35 or so for the next. So it's a 3-4 sec buff every 10nish seconds. Thats a 30% dps increase, 4 out of 10 seconds. At max. The problem is that you're not always killing monsters when the buff is active. Sometimes you're walking towards a new pack, or you just finished killing a big pack and u are finishing some leftovers.

With the equip of maligaro's I gained 500 white dps, 2% of that was critical hit chance. I'm at 70% critchance now and it's just.. more pleasant to be honest. I was in doubt with the blind, it does remove a big bunch of damage and I think it's the best use those gloves have. The damage bonus, not so much.

I hope someone can prove me otherwise, I'm not that much of a theorycrafter. It's just my own findings while travelling the path to 90.

Cheers

I see. Thanks man, i will keep that in mind.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Nice build. Want ask would be ok, if i roll on ring add chaos dmg or better element dmg?
"
NortromQ wrote:
Nice build. Want ask would be ok, if i roll on ring add chaos dmg or better element dmg?

Physical mainly. And there's other stats to roll that are important. Elemental damage doesn't scale as well for us. If u have to, take some fire.

while trying for RRRRGB i got this. I want to keep it since i am low on currency to roll for 4R.

So i wonder what would be the best green support for my flicker.

Options,

Faster Attacks,

Culling Strike,

Additional Accuracy

Added cold damage

Cold penet.

Thanks.
IGN: LUTHIL
Last edited by gurkoo on Sep 17, 2014, 9:45:01 AM
"
gurkoo wrote:

while trying for RRRRGB i got this. I want to keep it since i am low on currency to roll for 4R.

So i wonder what would be the best green support for my flicker.

Options,

Faster Attacks,

Culling Strike,

Additional Accuracy

Added cold damage

Cold penet.

Thanks.

I d' say additional accuracy. That was my setup awhile ago. The DPS increase is much more significant than what your tooltip displays, and it costs 0 extra mana. The extra crit on quality is also a nice bonus. Culling Strike is my second favourite option, especially on parties.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Sep 17, 2014, 12:13:40 PM
Thanks for your excelent skilltree,I like it very much!
But after level 70(now I am level 70),I dead frequntly,almost oneshot by mob.
I tried to add Vaal Pact,but the same result..

This is my stat on TaiWan Server(Chinese):
DPS=4k
es=3600(after open discipline aura)
Critical Strike chance=60%
accuracy=86%

I have 2 problem(maybe more):
1.mana can not be supply steadily
2.element resistance almost none
3.how much total es should be ok?

please give me some suggestions,thanks very much!
Last edited by bloosm on Sep 18, 2014, 1:03:50 AM
"
bloosm wrote:

DPS=4k
accuracy=86%

I had the same problem. If you go this build without a backup character it's really hard. Drop DPS to cap your resists. Buy some cheap shit, for example rings with phys dmg rolls, some acc and nice resists. They can be found for spare money.

After your resists are fine save up for a new weapon. Go straight to the 3-5 ex range. High crit, 240+ DPS. This will fix your crit and your DPS. After that you're good to go with smaller upgrades.
"
bloosm wrote:

DPS=4k
accuracy=86%

From my experience when i started playing a Flicker nuke build, vaal pact is definitely a necessity for this one to avoid dying from reflect and leeching fast enough after taking a lot of damage since you are melee. Heres how I adressed those other problems:

1. For mana supply I used an accuracy/mana regen/resist ring and Dream Fragments, this unique is really really helpful in mana regen and to top off your maximum mana and sustain constant flicker attacks. plus it has a freeze immunity bonus.

2. Elemental resistances is easier to stack in Shield, Chest Armor and belt (Doryani's invitation Phys is tri res 30%). Rainbowstrides has 20% res and is a nice alternative for shoes as well for a start.

3. Total ES to start off with is not as high as you think, i was doing OK at 6K es in ambush and made it to level 93 with that, vaal pact or atziri's acuity(better) made that possible.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Hey guys, selling this dagger and CoE helm in standard if anyone is interested: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1061806

IGN = Manslaughter
"
snail23 wrote:
Hey guys, selling this dagger and CoE helm in standard if anyone is interested: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1061806

sorry,I am on TaiWan Server(China)...
Last edited by bloosm on Sep 19, 2014, 1:04:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info