Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

Im thinking of buying a new Helmet for my Final Gear. Should i buy Alphas or Bringer of Rain?
Have you considered how low would be your es with bor? ;p imho either go for abyssus if you like high numbrers (and dont mind dying from time to time or go for high es head)
norecha - Spectral throw is an overall better attack than lightning strike.However,the role of LS in this build after awhile is more as a support attack,even if it's very frequently used.LS, has by default multiple projectiles,so you don;t nesceserily need LMP,and with high crit chance,it shockes monsters on every hit,resulting on mobs,taking up to 90% MORE damage,which is huge.Also since i want to get my power charges,the fastest possible,i have the flexibility of linking LS with crit chance and PCoC,without needing a LMP gem,even though u can still use it for even better AoE,and of course the shock effect is great.

Cruisi - Focus on life passives,and get HP on gear,until you have the funds to buy the proper Ci items and respec.

cfhull - Gorans response pretty much covers u

Witch_Foundation - Wow mate,gratz on the achievments :).Go enjoy some devastating flickering

ShadowShaft - MK3 covered u

mustii361 - BoR is great for an HP version of the build.We worked on that on like 20 pages back.For the CI version,read what Bullsiq wrote.

Everyone - The new amulet is crap,dont even consider it.Same with crown of eyes,which to me is pretty much an overated-overpriced piece of shit :D(at least for this build)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Just interesting note for lvling - if someone enjoying just flickrtig around - it's completly viable. I was doing it since lvl 20+ till now (72). all you have to do to make it work is simply picking 3 talents that will give you +25 mana on kill. if you're runing with good weapons mobs will melt so fast that you wont ever hear that you're out of mana :) Furthermore Doedre's Elixir id also awsome (just aim for the one that uses 30 or 31 charges) for that if you have Magnate as you're able to keep power/endurance charges up basicly all the time - just keep killing! ;p I was considering puting warlords mark on cwdt instead of enfeeble to make recharging doedre and diamond elixir even faster :)
"
bullsiq wrote:
Just interesting note for lvling - if someone enjoying just flickrtig around - it's completly viable. I was doing it since lvl 20+ till now (72). all you have to do to make it work is simply picking 3 talents that will give you +25 mana on kill. if you're runing with good weapons mobs will melt so fast that you wont ever hear that you're out of mana :) Furthermore Doedre's Elixir id also awsome (just aim for the one that uses 30 or 31 charges) for that if you have Magnate as you're able to keep power/endurance charges up basicly all the time - just keep killing! ;p I was considering puting warlords mark on cwdt instead of enfeeble to make recharging doedre and diamond elixir even faster :)

Yeah i used that way too when leveling my flicker witch, and you can get Eldrich battery to convert useless ES (without ghost reaver, at least) into useful manapool.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I just got CWDT (with enfeeble and enduring cry) and I was wondering if anyone has noticed a sweet spot for the CWDT level, since it requires a higher amount of damage taken to proc as you level it up. Is it still worth just leveling it when possible, or should I stop leveling it at some point?
"
cfhull wrote:
I just got CWDT (with enfeeble and enduring cry) and I was wondering if anyone has noticed a sweet spot for the CWDT level, since it requires a higher amount of damage taken to proc as you level it up. Is it still worth just leveling it when possible, or should I stop leveling it at some point?

Most people think lvl 1 cwdt with lvl 5 enfeeble and lvl 5 enduring cry is optimal as you want to cast these spells frequently.
What is the fulo calculation of dps if ur on 7 frenzy charges
Anyone with a 6L or Tabula Rasa willing to try something for me?

-Flicker
-Multistrike
-Melee Splash
-Melee Damage on Full Life
-Cast on Melee Kill
-Discharge/Arc

---With discharge, use Warlord's Mark for End Charges.

-If Cast on Melee Kill is kept at lvl 1, it triggers 50% of the time.

...That means you have an average of 2 End Charges, and 2 Frenzy Charges with every Discharge.
(Even more if Melee Splash is killing things too)
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Dec 13, 2013, 1:34:49 AM
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Anyone with a 6L or Tabula Rasa willing to try something for me?

-Flicker
-Multistrike
-Melee Splash
-Melee Damage on Full Life
-Cast on Melee Kill
-Discharge/Arc

---With discharge, use Warlord's Mark for End Charges.

-If Cast on Melee Kill is kept at lvl 1, it triggers 50% of the time.

...That means you have an average of 2 End Charges, and 2 Frenzy Charges with every Discharge.
(Even more if Melee Splash is killing things too)

Discharge is crap because it consumes all frenzy charges, required to sustain flicker.
Why do you plan to use cast on melee kill AND melee damage on full life? That makes no sense - you should either buff melee damage as high as possible, or spell damage.
Anyway, this combo is crap, 3 supports are needed for flicker to make that work, leaving only 2 "spell" gems to be linked (probably Ethereal Knives). Damage output will be insignificant. and NOT worth your efforts.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info