so is this game better then diablo 3?

Chris Wilson (in on way related to Jay Wilson) & the GGG team work extremely hard on making the game flawless, while Jay Wilson is counting his money and ignoring what needs to be fixed in D3.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
i see many reviews about d3.. is not good enough.

but when i see reviews about POE. i think is better than d3.

CMIIW.
even tough i havent played yet i watched alot if not ALL the videos on youtube ! This game is going much more in depth with its items / skills etc. ... D3 scratshes the surface in comparison .... let alone the option to reroll the propertys of a rare item and all the linking stuff ... awesome
Thx for the Beta-Key !!!!!!!! =)
Played A lot of D3, two chars to Inferno. Barb to act 2, and wizard to act 4 without the god mode glitch. I can honestly say the first half hour of playing this game was WAY MORE exciting then the first 50 hours of D3. This feels like the direction D2 should have gone in.. D3 is alright don't get me wrong by no means but it just doesn't cut the mustard, it can't live up to its predecessor. Plus all the problems it still has. It's really like playing a released beta with a 60$ price tag. 100 in the CE case (No regrets :P). All in all, I believe they can fix it, but Path of Exile will be better without a doubt
"There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today." -Syrio Forel

HC-Only|IGN: OhneTemplerTemplar
DE Wiki: de.pathofexilewiki.com
well i wanted diablo 3 but i dont have $60 and this game is free just in close beta (not free unless u get free beta key) i would love to play both games but this one has a duelist which makes me want this game so much more
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
"
XileLerinril wrote:
You know, I never really got why everyone got so upset about the repair cost increase. I hardly even noticed a change, hell I was actually in favor of it. Seemed like a legit response to corpse rushing.

There was much much better ways of doing this without jacking repair costs. Like make the mobs restore full hp when you die... problem solved.

Repair costs don't bother me either as I play mostly hc anyway... but their 'solutions' to 'problems' in D3 have been so incredibly poor I can hardly fathom it.

"
FIreskull wrote:
The closed beta for PoE is better than D3.

Some game that date back to 1990-2000 are better than D3, like diablo 1 forexample.

To be fair... Diablo 1 was 1996.
Last edited by thepmrc on Aug 6, 2012, 5:26:20 PM
Seriously can not see it being worse then D3 RMAH ruined the entire social structure of having a Multiplayer action RPG.
i hope its gonna be better :) need beeeeeeeeeeta key :p
Looking for Beta Key !
Diablo 3 went from "DIABLO 3 WOOOO" to huge let down in less than a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info