News about Race Season Three and Polygon article about crowdfunding

"
Chris wrote:
At the moment we're trying to tackle the dual wielding issue - there's a tentative solution that we'll be looking into in the next few days. The situation with alts is something we'll probably try to solve too - thanks for pointing it out!

I'm waiting for this to apply the weapon effect on both weapons, thanks Chris!
♠RaGoN♦
A reclaim all effects button would go down pretty smooth.

I've got quite a few skill gem and weapon effects, but they are all spread throughout my stash (which is gigantic) and I can never find the bloody things.

Anyway, great news as usual. Keep it up!
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Hey Chris,
What are the chances of allowing open beta supporters to purchase addition weapon enchants for their alts? I LOVE the eternal weapon effect, but hate that I can only use it on one char. I think dual wielders would also appreciate this option. I would gladly pay to have 2, though paying another 1500 is a bit out of my range atm.

At the moment we're trying to tackle the dual wielding issue - there's a tentative solution that we'll be looking into in the next few days. The situation with alts is something we'll probably try to solve too - thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks man. I can't tell you how much I love the weapon effect. Give the guy who designed it a high 5 for me :)

I really love my new weapon effect to but I'm dying to get it on my second weapon as well for dual wield. Thanks GGG
In my opinion, I think the Cosmetic Effects should be available for every single character on the account.
For example if I have bought the Spark Alternate Skill Effect, I could be able to use it on as many spark gems as I would like to, in every single character of the account at the same time.

Thats my idea =)
I suggest you make the weapon effects for people that want more than one available as an addition the the supporter pack they already bought for an additional fee.

I would totally pay a little extra for a nice weapon effect.
"
Vinizito wrote:
In my opinion, I think the Cosmetic Effects should be available for every single character on the account.

The problem is - this would put a major dent in GGGs efforts to raise money - why would people bother buying other effects if they can have a fancy one on all their alts for a single price?

"
ninesteps wrote:

I've got quite a few skill gem and weapon effects, but they are all spread throughout my stash (which is gigantic) and I can never find the bloody things.

Now this is a very good idea - I have no idea where my cleave effect has got to. +1
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Thank you very much for looking into the dual wield issue regarding weapon effects. Do you think you could also enable weapon effects to be used on shields/quiver?

+1 for reclaim all effects too!
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 11, 2013, 7:50:20 AM
Well guys keep it up and to me this game is the real diablo 3!
Can't wait for season 3 event :D
"
ninesteps wrote:

+1, through the stash and different toon, takes eternity finding what you're looking for

"
I suggest you make the weapon effects for people that want more than one available as an addition the the supporter pack they already bought for an additional fee.

I would totally pay a little extra for a nice weapon effect.

Yeah, probably a nice middle ground solution.
Can't wait S3, yeah bring some races in the meantime!

Permanent CT HC Turbo league would kick asses, more & more short events pls! New leagues are cool but to me challenges are quite impossible to complete & I can't commit 100% to long lasting events like these tho I like them & I will play Onslaught rather than regular HC. Would love to see some short period rewards like S2 uniques were.

S3:

12 mins races are too tough shit for me but anything from 30 mins up to 6 hours sounds like perfect match!

A bit unbalanced classes are the reason I don't play pvp - yet - but CT-like races can fade some of it & I'm totally up.

GJ, GG GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info