News about Race Season Three and Polygon article about crowdfunding

Cool, S03 coming :)
Hope to see some great new features in this one.
While I will still prattle on about the flaws in the fundamental design of this game, the emotion I feel whenever I read an article about GGG and PoE, brings home the absolute awesome of the parts you did right. I tear up, every time.

Damn, I love you guys, in an extreme polar love-hate way.
Casually casual.

"
"
Chris wrote:
At the moment we're trying to tackle the dual wielding issue - there's a tentative solution that we'll be looking into in the next few days. The situation with alts is something we'll probably try to solve too - thanks for pointing it out!

Why not just give the enchants unlimited uses? You already can't trade the enchants, not like it would matter.

That would be the simplest and most awesome solution. It would also solve the problem of having to constantly remove effects and put them back on, or searching through 20 stash tabs for the weapon with effect, which is tedious with multiple characters.

But let us see what Chris will come up with. Hoping for the best... :)
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 11, 2013, 6:01:03 AM
hoping for more cutthroat, progression races (eg. first to kill piety), races that start in cruel with a template char (?)

did i mention more cutthroat
IGN : asdfman
Last edited by asdfman on Jun 11, 2013, 5:54:31 AM
Going for a shirt, Chris?
IRON MAN
Thank you Chris; nice to hear some Season 3 news. New Supporter Packs are great; I'm currently searching my couch cushions for some spare change so I can participate. No worries...it's a BIG couch.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
congratulations on the first challenge, Chris!

Cool article.

Oh man, a Ruler of Wraeclast!
I hope you design a cool monster :)
Chris, even thought I don't live in Auckland I'm intrested about customer suppport in general. What does they have know? Coding, programming or something else.
Thanks and keep doing what you do! <3
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
:( i live in Sweden, looking for work, educated 3 years in game development. i love PoE, i know what good customary service is and live by it. really need to get into the businesses...

pls open an office in Sweden <3
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info