News about Race Season Three and Polygon article about crowdfunding

Our customer support department has asked me to mention that they have a backlog of hundreds of manual Supporter Pack upgrades to process. They are contacting players as quickly as they can to help them with the upgrade, but say that it may take until the end of the week to process everyone. In related news, if you live in Auckland, New Zealand, and would like to apply for a full-time customer support role (preferably with availability at night), please email samantha@grindinggear.com. Thanks!

Thanks again for your generous purchases of Supporter Packs. It's really cool seeing the new pets and weapon effects in game when I play in the evenings. One challenge down, seven to go!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
First!

Finaly some news about S3 <3
Hey Chris,
What are the chances of allowing open beta supporters to purchase addition weapon enchants for their alts? I LOVE the eternal weapon effect, but hate that I can only use it on one char. I think dual wielders would also appreciate this option. I would gladly pay to have 2, though paying another 1500 is a bit out of my range atm.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
please please please have an exile hunting race where you have to kill as many exiles as possible during 1/2/3 hours and so on
Hopefully more standard races, S2 felt a bit gimmicky and I wasn't interested. I actually prefer a lot of standard solo but I'm probably the minority there.
Akumos/Xenoith/Toccata.
Last edited by Akumos on Jun 11, 2013, 5:32:47 AM
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Hey Chris,
What are the chances of allowing open beta supporters to purchase addition weapon enchants for their alts? I LOVE the eternal weapon effect, but hate that I can only use it on one char. I think dual wielders would also appreciate this option. I would gladly pay to have 2, though paying another 1500 is a bit out of my range atm.

At the moment we're trying to tackle the dual wielding issue - there's a tentative solution that we'll be looking into in the next few days. The situation with alts is something we'll probably try to solve too - thanks for pointing it out!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Hey Chris,

At the moment we're trying to tackle the dual wielding issue - there's a tentative solution that we'll be looking into in the next few days. The situation with alts is something we'll probably try to solve too - thanks for pointing it out!

Why not just give the enchants unlimited uses? You already can't trade the enchants, not like it would matter.
Akumos/Xenoith/Toccata.
I've just completed my payment for my Supporter pack through Paypal. I'm waiting for Support to respond and credit my account. I just have to say that you guys are doing such an excellent job, and you make it a pleasure to support you.

If I could afford it, I would love to get the Ruler of Wraeclast pack and design a monstrous Beholder/Dragon hybrid to terrorize Exiles. ;)
Chris, you've got some serious competition here ;D

I get that T-Shirt before you.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Hey Chris,

Thanks man. I can't tell you how much I love the weapon effect. Give the guy who designed it a high 5 for me :)
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info