What would you rate this game?

10/10 for gameplay cus its addictive for me :D

8/10 for game cus its beta. No pvp,too few acts/mobs etc yet. I hope new updates will fix this soon :)

10/10 for developers
4 months ago it was 6.5/10.
Now its 7.5/10.

The most biggest improvements I saw where more divers monsters (most of them have some special skills now), some really interesting support and skill gems, fucking awesome act 2 boss fight (at last a real boss fight, hope mervel will be as fun). Story things are starting to show here and there, and generally atmosphere is improved a lot (the woman that runs away from you, or block the path, releasing the act 2 boss, with change of atmosphere to environment).
Metagame: 10/10
Mechanics: 9/10
Addiction Factor: 10/10

Overall (not an aggregate score nor an average): 9.5

Remember that this game is still in Beta and any comparisons to released full products I would offer need to made with that premise as the foundation.

To be honest, I would GLADLY pay for this game. I like the vibe and I LOVE the absolute freedom of choice it allows. PoE does NOT hold my hand and I appreciate the fact that the devs understand that we gamers possess intelligence and creativity.

Namaste,
Vlad
A few things have to be better (for example the minimap).

But for now 7.5/10
9\10

In the further development of the game I'd like to see
Item Collection`s (sword armor hat etc..) when combined gives extra stuff

My guess is that people prefer to seek rare items then doing the quest`s ..
ok there is normal magic and rar stuff
but one more category is must .. and that is collection`s
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
7/10 atm for me.

The score would improve if they can darken the minimap(tab) a little bit, keep zombies/skeletons alive after passing through another instances, and improve the combat system, but not too much. Adding more contents would be a bonus for me at this point.

Under options you will find a setting for the mini map that will allow you to adjust the opicity of the map.
You can run but you will only die tired.
7.5 At the moment
if a beta key is given to me, i will help this comunity in every way i can
10/10
I'd have to give it an 8/10

As the game play stands, it's very well done. Fun, atmospheric and well designed. In my opinion it's better to spend 60$ on this game rather than buy Diablo 3.

The only reason I rated it slightly down is the sphere system can be a tad bit intimidating at first and I am unable to run it on my PC, so I have to bust out my laptop and set it up at my desk every time I want to go to town.

Those are personal reasons of course, but hey, it's a personal rating.
I like you already.

No, not you, the other one.
current game overall - 7/10

current game compared to diablo 3 - >9000/10
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info