What would you rate this game?

7/10

Could use more interesting enemy variety...having endless hordes of the same 2 enemies for an entire map is less than perfect.

Enjoying my time so far though, like the gameplay and skill system much more than Diablo 3, and PoE's Potion system is downright amazing.
9/10

i wish have alot of time for play poe when release

and i cant decide which class to use XD
my english sux.
definatly a strong 7.5/10

Like some else mentioned, when they implement current planned changes will be a 8.5/10 or even 9/10

so far so good

keep it up guys
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
7/10 with space for more!
9/10 for now.. just becouse is a beta.
9/10, the game gives me exactly what I want out of an ARPG and there is still more to come. They've nailed everything in my point of view from the aesthetics and music to the loot, skills, and all of that good stuff. It'll easily reach a 10/10 from me in a more complete state, but this is pretty much exactly the game I have wanted since I first started playing the Diablo series.
Beta: 6.5/10 - 7.0/10

On release: 8.2/10 - 8.7/10 e-a-s-i-l-y

Last edited by Neander999 on Jul 30, 2012, 5:50:02 AM
6.5/10

The game exceeded my expectations. This game is going to do well when released.
Last edited by whamster on Jul 30, 2012, 7:37:10 AM
"
Charan wrote:
7/10 as it stands
9/10 with what GGG have planned
10/10 if everything they've planned goes ahead.

I'll quote Charan here with a slight variation:

7/10 as it stands
20/10 with all that GGG have planned
10/10 if half of what they've planned goes ahead

8/10

But then again I joined the closed beta kinda late. Only have one char at level 36, one at lvl 21. So I cannot comment/rate on the end game part or other advanced features.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info