What would you rate this game?

I'm about 7 hours into the game right now and I have to say the visuals and overall gameplay is amazing.
If I had to rate the game as it is right now I'd say 8.5/10
What would you rate this game?
7/10 as it stands
9/10 with what GGG have planned
10/10 if everything they've planned goes ahead.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
7/10 atm for me.

The score would improve if they can darken the minimap(tab) a little bit, keep zombies/skeletons alive after passing through another instances, and improve the combat system, but not too much. Adding more contents would be a bonus for me at this point.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

7/10

Definitely keeps me and other ARPG lovers playing, but, at the moment, a few significant problems hold it back, namely map variety, combat, and skill diversity, alleviated somewhat by the unique and cool things it does right.

They're working on the problems; it's just a matter of how far they go and the amount of finesse the developers have. I could easily see it being an 8.5 or 9/10 by release.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
6.5/10

i love the game!
8/10 so far

Only lvl 36
7/10

Will be +1 with some new acts. (2 should be fine)

Will be +2 when the endgame is good.

Just reached cruel, can´t wait to play when I get home. =)
I love to use the edit button. :P

Greetings from Germany.
8/10
10/10 consider it is free
As of right now: 8/10
After Guild Wars 2 launches: Whats Path of Exile?

:p
8/10

This game only need little changes in map and close combat for the rest its perfect for me.
Streaming Spanish:

http://es-es.twitch.tv/shiversting

Co-Autor de: "The Hum: El Zumbido"
Siguenos en: http://thehum.subcultura.es/tira/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info