{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Moose65 wrote:
So I'm trying out Arc, and I'm kinda questioning its usefulness with tri curses......

Stuff melts so fast when you have vunerability/ele weakness/flammability up, but when I really need a damage boost its either a Unique boss, or a curse immune mob.

Bosses are simply too hard to shock, and in the case of curse immune mobs its the same problem. No conductivity or ele weakness.

Wanting to work it into my current build but it just doesnt seem that useful unless I'm missing something? using a level 18 arc atm with ele prof, Culling, and Lightning pen.

that is where EE becomes useful
ign: GotZappedForFree
Harbinger Store - Baalat's Harbie Shopie https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931620
"
grepman wrote:
"
surVfate wrote:
Should I try to get a http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance and save some Point for 20% Tri Res with Shield Passive Node without having spec Mind Over Matter? I mean this Cloak is good with Mana Regen / + Max Mana for Mana Shield and since we spec IR, that Evasion is decent too.

does the 10% of damage from mana on the chest stack ? so in total if reduction is 40% it can be worth it. but you have need to have tons of mana to compensate ~100 max hp you can have on a good chest.

I know life is much better with all the life node we have taken, I just wondering if it worth it for exchange of some extra skill point. :P
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
will this build work just as effectively without gem swapping? i dont feel right exploiting a "trick" and am curious if i can still kick but without swippity swapping.
All I do is swap my neck when summoning spectres/zombies, but that's it and I'm managing 70 maps fine so far (lvl 66)

The problem though is the lack of sockets.. Helmet is full of zombie shizzle, chest is spectres, boots is auras, gloves is skellies, shield is bm + 2 curses and then you have mainhand for the last aura. Where do you put in your third curse? Arc for EE debuffing? I really wish it was possible to have auras on 2nd weapon swap to leave some room for more gems, cause atm it's really hard to fit in everything with the limited amount of sockets we have.
Last edited by Girltoy69 on Nov 21, 2013, 5:45:14 AM
"
Baalat wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:
So I'm trying out Arc, and I'm kinda questioning its usefulness with tri curses......

Stuff melts so fast when you have vunerability/ele weakness/flammability up, but when I really need a damage boost its either a Unique boss, or a curse immune mob.

Bosses are simply too hard to shock, and in the case of curse immune mobs its the same problem. No conductivity or ele weakness.

Wanting to work it into my current build but it just doesnt seem that useful unless I'm missing something? using a level 18 arc atm with ele prof, Culling, and Lightning pen.

that is where EE becomes useful

I'm using EE as well.
Just got my first Residence Map. But I am not sure if I can take on map Dominus.

Any suggestions? Or should I just run the map without trying to kill him?
I wasn't able to kill him the first time I tried, even with Purity of Lightning. YMMV if you have Saffell's/NA. Still worthwhile to run even if you can't kill him IMO.

Also, still wondering about Bringer of Rain - any thoughts on using that to summon Zombies with a "virtual" 7-link? Does the "supported by" mechanic of the helm work with minion snapshotting?
Hi, I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but does minion snapshot still work?

Do minions keep the buffed stats if you cange zones? I recall reading something about that being fixed but im not sure.

Thanks!
"
Moose65 wrote:

when doing high level maps, if you go tri offensive curse, you can die. same with boss- tough boss would usually be enfeebled+temp chained (at least thats what I do)

arc is nice for shock stacks, and you can shock stack boss with adds around him/her, although it wont be consistent. arc is great if you take static blows node and have around 30% chance to shock, coupled with fast cast, you can shock trash easily, which then prolifs to tougher enemies

arc level 20 with 20% quality is quite important.
t
personally I have arc+blind+EE+fast cast
it works quite well as both offensive and defensive debuff giver, plus its not as boring as just casting curses, to me.
Does Concentrated effort work with BM aura?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info