{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Just a little bit of info on the new purity gems.

They defiantly hit +4 max all res at 20. So, I'm pretty sure that with Empower + Alpha's Howl they can hit +5 max all res.

So minions will now sit at +8.6 max resist, leaving them at 83 Cap. Only drawback is it now costs 23% per aura with all aura passives. Vitality and Purity can be reserved at 26% together leaving you at 92% mana reserved.

Now if you only cared about Purity of Lightning, you can get it Empowered at 17% cost with reduced mana support. Throw in a Rejuv totem so you don't feel wasteful on the +4 aura skills.

Last edited by Moose65 on Nov 18, 2013, 7:56:17 AM
definitely dont feel like new auras are mandatory at all times. just activate them for specific bosses ! drop that grace in temple, torture chamber and crematorium, at least.
I'm following this build on nemesis and just died today at lvl 72 cause of desync. Other than that, pretty viable build for nemesis if you play carefully. :) All thanks to the summoner god matt for posting this build up! Gonna reroll again maybe in next week.
If you use the Necromantic Aegis/Saffell's Frame combo, do your BM's benefit from the +20-30% spell damage on the shield? Not sure how spell damage stats interact with their unrighteous fire.
This "dropping one spectre business" got me thinking...

Have these in the stash

I wonder if its worth dropping 1 spectre and zombie for this.

Especially since I went and spent all of my wealth on a new chest without any resists on it

IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Hi matt,

First of all I'd like to thank you for this build, its the first character I've successfully done maps with (or reached the endgame in general!) since I started the game about 2 weeks ago.

I've hit lvl 74, just got my 5th aura, 5 Link chest and EE...My BM's are absolutely melting faces atm! My question is regarding shock, I've put arc on a totem with chain in order to stack shock on enemies for even more dps for map bosses, however I dont think I've seen a single shock stack being applied.
After reading the wiki, I realise I need to do about 1.1% of a mobs life in order to have a 10% chance to apply 1 second of shock, how much damage are you doing with your arc in order to apply the debuff endgame?

Cheers,

Dev

Totem is 50% less damage and chain is 50% less dmg, that is a huge drop in damage.

I personally link my arc like this: Arc + faster casting + elemental proliferation

with a 20% quality arc, at lvl 16 or so atm I seem to be able to regularly shock white and blue mobs. Cursing them with elemental weakness also helps. I still do not have enough dmg to reliably shock Rares and Boss. But this is where EE comes into play. Even if you don't shock them its still -50% fire and cold.

"
I'm following this build on nemesis and just died today at lvl 72 cause of desync. Other than that, pretty viable build for nemesis if you play carefully. :) All thanks to the summoner god matt for posting this build up! Gonna reroll again maybe in next week.

Good luck on your reroll. Honestly I wouldn't even play my own build in nemesis as a first character xD it takes a while to level a new summoner from scratch. I went for a super safe long range ele spectral throw build with a lot of projectile speed.

"
If you use the Necromantic Aegis/Saffell's Frame combo, do your BM's benefit from the +20-30% spell damage on the shield? Not sure how spell damage stats interact with their unrighteous fire.

Hmmm that is interesting. I would assume unrighteous fire is pretty much the same thing as righteous fire without the self burn. So spell damage on a shield might actually increase the damage? I am not 100% sure since minion damage, or concentrated has no effect.

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Nov 18, 2013, 1:57:30 PM
Granted I am a bit new to Path of Exile but I have a question concerning the various builds you posted as 30, 60, 90 etc. I was trying to follow it but it seems that some of the nodes I just put in on the 60 point build are no longer in the 90 point build. Are the builds posted correctly or am I thinking incorrectly? Do I now have to get Orbs of Regret to remove the points I just put in trying to follow each of these build in order?

I guess I'm a bit confused about this. I already deleted my first 63rd level Witch so I could follow this build plan and now my current Witch may have to be trashed again because of all the Orbs of Regret I now need to farm up so I can follow this build. If I try this build again I may just follow the 110 or 120 point build so I do not have to keep backtracking and spending time on the Orbs of Regret.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you.
Increased minion damage applies anywhere increased melee/magic/etc damage would apply so i'd assume any increased magic damage from the shield wont affect BM's.

what might be interesting given the righteous fire changes though is if unholy fire takes ES into consideration now? it probably didnt change but giving them a large ES shield may help. I dont think any shields give large amounts of life.
"
Ratero wrote:
Granted I am a bit new to Path of Exile but I have a question concerning the various builds you posted as 30, 60, 90 etc. I was trying to follow it but it seems that some of the nodes I just put in on the 60 point build are no longer in the 90 point build. Are the builds posted correctly or am I thinking incorrectly? Do I now have to get Orbs of Regret to remove the points I just put in trying to follow each of these build in order?

I guess I'm a bit confused about this. I already deleted my first 63rd level Witch so I could follow this build plan and now my current Witch may have to be trashed again because of all the Orbs of Regret I now need to farm up so I can follow this build. If I try this build again I may just follow the 110 or 120 point build so I do not have to keep backtracking and spending time on the Orbs of Regret.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you.

I've been rerolling as this build over the past week (I quit during closed beta to focus on some other things) and have been loving it. I suggest you read through at least the last 10-12 pages of the thread to see what he's been trying out end game post 1.0.1 (mainly the removal of the Minion Damage node in favor of EE). There is definitely some respec between the 60-90 levels, but this is to be expected. You can easily respec just based on the "quest rewards" so I don't know why you are blowing regrets. Really you should just be using his guide as a road map that gets you to where you want to be. The gear that you have and play style will dictate what path you take to get there. Best of luck!
I started this build last week and had my first map experience with it today.

Veredict: It's simply OP

I don't even need to do those snapshotting tricks because even with 3 BM mobs all around explode instantly. Bosses with Vulnerability + Flamability + EE + Shocked just blow up in less than 10 seconds and I barely receive any damage because i'm always in the backline. This is such a pain in the ass build to level up with, but boy, when i finally got those 2 BM in cruel... you become a killing machine.

Some questions around BM (Since it's the only thing I use)

1: I definetly agree that 3 spectres is just an overkill, but i haven't tried to snapshot other mobs (quite frankly, i dunno how to do it. Even with videos, seems like Tabula Rasa is needed). Are support spectres really that useful?

2: Sometimes BM's seem to not to cast the aura for a long time, and when i have big pack of monsters just in front of the map TP this becomes a pain in the ass. Is there any way to make them trigger it quickly or is it just random?

3: Do you believe there will be nerfs to BM's? I'm pretty sure about this. There's no reason to use any other Spectre as damage dealer.

4: What piece of equipment should i change first?

Spoiler

Thx in advance. Lots of questions, i know, but i've been reading for a week this thread and this is my first post in it!

Overall, 10/10 guide. Congrats m8

PD: I'm on Nemesis. Perfectly viable, although getting over 3K life is hard as hell.
Last edited by Reisteel on Nov 18, 2013, 8:25:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info