{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

this epic + minion damage skullhead is the only one available on poe.xyz

how much do you think it's worth?
I wouldnt overpay since 15 % increased when you have already 300 % increase with passiv/gems is not a big deal.. And if snapshot is fixed soon, it is worth almost nothing.
IGN TylordRampage
I've heard rumours snapshotting will be fixed when the current leagues end.
Good for me because i've put that behind me a long time ago.

Maybe time to rewrite this guide soon?

"
Malone wrote:
"
Asmodeiuss wrote:

even now with snapshotting summoners have lowest dps in game.

what Oo... I guess your build is quite broken somewhere to say that...
Clear speed with summoner with 6L zombies and Evangelists is very high ( not as high as a wanderer for sure, but better than many other builds )

400 000 dps or more. I think someone calculated it a while ago.
But lowest in the game yeah lol =)
Last edited by kompaniet on May 22, 2014, 11:57:27 AM
Running double 7L's (vis) with 4x eva (wearing 6L vis), double curse vuln-eleweak 28% effectiveness COH-AG...vaal haste 7x auras...probably some of the highest dps in the game actually.
IGN=ZeroLooper
On paper dps means nothing with minions though. Even if their ai was any good they would still need a lot of time for just plain moving from target to target (which is why melee spectres will never be good). There is a reason why aspd is the best choice for zombies.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on May 23, 2014, 5:22:16 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
On paper dps means nothing with minions though. Even if their ai was any good they would still need a lot of time for just plain moving from target to target (which is why melee spectres will never be good). There is a reason why aspd is the best choice for zombies.

What is aspd? Maybe you should make use of the minion speed gem if you have these problems.
"
Malone wrote:
I wouldnt overpay since 15 % increased when you have already 300 % increase with passiv/gems is not a big deal.. And if snapshot is fixed soon, it is worth almost nothing.

Agree, buy cheap one, cuz what really matters is that 10% block.

Can anyone sugest me what i shoud get now?

Passive tree:

Its solid so far with zombies over 3k HP and 99% faster attacks.

Thats my geam links:

Last edited by CrazyDawid on May 23, 2014, 1:40:27 PM
Due to some luck I'm really enjoying where this character is. My build isn't exactly like the guide, I'm certainly not as Tanky as I probably should be, but after totally lucking out and getting a +1 Gem Level Tabula first try, then a Level 4 Enhance first try a week later (I should go buy a lottery ticket) I'm loving how my zombies no longer fall over in some of the nastier fights I get into.

(I should note I am not "rich", I've just been focusing on only this character)

All this talk of "fixing" snapshotting has me a bit concerned, primarily because when I play with other similarly equipped end game players they kill stuff as fast or faster then me with other advantages. It seems like this build is balanced based on the concept of snapshotting.

What I am wondering is if they have said how they are going to "fix" it. This way of playing is pretty much standard now if you want to go full on summoner, and if they just fix the mechanic that's just destroying a fun, albeit slightly tedious to setup, way to play.

I'm wondering after playing around with the Animated Guardian if the "fix" to snapshotting is to change Zombies and Spectres to work with that same system. That is, they are saved when you summon them to your character and stay with you even when you log out.

Everyone keeps acting like they are just going to nerf it, kill this fun build in one fell swoop, but is it possible they are going to just make it better by removing the tedium?
idk how they gonna fix it, but im happy they will.
I dont snapshot and in my opinion people who do that are bug abusers = cheaters.
Last edited by CrazyDawid on May 24, 2014, 3:28:22 AM
I do. Judging by most previous fixes it will be a straight up nerf to summoners without any compensation. Plus they will gladly "forget" that they removed 2 spectres from viability because of it and not undo the nerfs to them.

P.S. The more I play poe the more I see their gameplan - provide a lot of customization and diversity and then proceed to limit it. Every single thing that makes poe good is limited in some way by game mechanics (many added later in game developement). Why? I have no idea.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on May 24, 2014, 4:11:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info