{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

All new level of Snapshotting, enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/WDXNQEm.png
also what is the best 5link zombie?
Would you guys go Scion or Witch summoner with changes to the tree?
"
mattc3303 wrote:
I guess this is good info to give out, some beginner tips:

Spoiler
I have been leveling my ambush summoner with flame blast + fastcast + firepen

My gear focus has been anything with HP on it, the best pieces would be es/hp gear. than towards late game eva/es or ar/es

I will not pick up EB/MoM until I have around 3k hp and a sizable mana pool.

I focus on minion and hp nodes before I spec into aura nodes and IR/Eb/MoM

I did not use ullr till late game, 7 zombies is enough and your not really using any spectre just yet. Waste of time to pick them up.

eventually i'll pick up the rest of my snapshot gear as i gain currencies.

use rejuv totem with zombies they will last much longer.

atm am 5x, and casting searing bond totem first running around and casting flesh offering for my zombies. It has been noted that mpd is better than faster atk by around 20-30% but I still enjoy the benefits of immense attack speed. You'll notice that zombies easily staggers and stuns bosses/rares and applies freeze and chill with hatred more easily.

I bet people would be interested if you added a section to the OP with your experiences leveling a summoner in a new league in a post-BM world. I see questions all the time here and on the POE subreddit about how best to proceed in the new leagues as a summoner without BMs and with the addition of so many more elemental bosses in the corrupted zones.
I have been leveling up as summoner as well, though I chose Scion. Doesn't seem so hard like everyone else said or I might just got lucky to get 5L , queen decree and Ullr boots drop (self found items except some gems like faster casting I bought). At level 31 when I can get spell totem gem, things are easier in combination with Minion Instability. Kaboom!

Using flame sentinel and zombies till level 31 then swap to spell totem+fast casting+skelly+faster attack. Then zombie same setting with melee splash+faster attack+multistrike+melee splash. Then I change to evangelist as soon as I get to scepter of god.

I do have to hold my breathe and temptation to get gem for zombie, at the get go they are weak! After past level 45 they are getting strong, I have always play solo leveling and farming.

This is my third summoners and still like them so much.

*Get Desecrate/ Flesh offering/faster casting as soon as you can.

If you got Vaal orb drop, do not use on your gem while leveling, you can't GCP it (I've learn the hard way but lucky I have another gem back up)
Last edited by pinkdollarz on Mar 12, 2014, 5:15:18 AM
So i did a bit more tweaking,

Build

I dropped MoM and picked up more minion nodes. I didn't think MoM was making a huge enough difference at 300 or so mana left over. 3 more pts to but into more minion damage and tankiness.

I dropped vitality since I picked up the regen node and snapshot skullhead now. I now use haste instead of vitality. Your aim is something like 100 mana left over after clarity to be able to spam skills and around 250 mana regen for lvl 20 AA.

So far this change has really boosted my dps. My zombies and evangelist goes crazy with this much attack speed lol.

Evangelist pretty much beats sentinels for me now.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Mar 12, 2014, 6:07:29 AM
"
mattc3303 wrote:
I guess this is good info to give out, some beginner tips:

Spoiler
I have been leveling my ambush summoner with flame blast + fastcast + firepen

My gear focus has been anything with HP on it, the best pieces would be es/hp gear. than towards late game eva/es or ar/es

I will not pick up EB/MoM until I have around 3k hp and a sizable mana pool.

I focus on minion and hp nodes before I spec into aura nodes and IR/Eb/MoM

I did not use ullr till late game, 7 zombies is enough and your not really using any spectre just yet. Waste of time to pick them up.

eventually i'll pick up the rest of my snapshot gear as i gain currencies.

use rejuv totem with zombies they will last much longer.

atm am 5x, and casting searing bond totem first running around and casting flesh offering for my zombies. It has been noted that mpd is better than faster atk by around 20-30% but I still enjoy the benefits of immense attack speed. You'll notice that zombies easily staggers and stuns bosses/rares and applies freeze and chill with hatred more easily.

"
mattc3303 wrote:
So i did a bit more tweaking,

Spoiler
Build

I dropped MoM and picked up more minion nodes. I didn't think MoM was making a huge enough difference at 300 or so mana left over. 3 more pts to but into more minion damage and tankiness.

I dropped vitality since I picked up the regen node and snapshot skullhead now. I now use haste instead of vitality. Your aim is something like 100 mana left over after clarity to be able to spam skills and around 250 mana regen for lvl 20 AA.

So far this change has really boosted my dps. My zombies and evangelist goes crazy with this much attack speed lol.

Evangelist pretty much beats sentinels for me now.

will you update your guide with this?
Last edited by tyvar1 on Mar 12, 2014, 9:49:20 AM
Where do you guys take Flame Sentinels from? The ones in Solaris Temple seem to be quite low level to go high level maps with. Is there any map where they have a higher chance of appearing?
"
ccojocea wrote:
Where do you guys take Flame Sentinels from? The ones in Solaris Temple seem to be quite low level to go high level maps with. Is there any map where they have a higher chance of appearing?

Read the guide please.
"
fredo2185 wrote:
"
ccojocea wrote:

Read the guide please.

I did, the trick in lab is nice, but they're still only 66. I'm interested if there's any high level map (70+) that has a higher chance of getting flame sentinels. Like Piety Temple, noticed some there but not all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info