{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

oh they do help and dont ask how many alts lol

TOOK FOR EVER

also i can do 77+ maps and not lose any minions or zombies so if you are losing them you are doing it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

helps that almost every gem i have that needs to be 20% is 20% and almost all are lvl 20

this also helps with my 76+ maps run 2 BMs with INC aoe and one with out and Concentrated effect

i am still tweaking and modifying my build getting close to 78 Dominus

77 Shrine map Piety dies in 2 seconds now!!!!

one more thing i only run 4 Grasp zombies and that's it with 3 BMs better AI and tracking and movement BMs get into rooms faster and doorways dont get clogged means faster kill time since faster time to get the BMs in range
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 21, 2013, 4:54:06 PM
"

the main issue is the minion gem level, lvl 20 gems do make a fuk ton of diference, my BM's only have purity of elements for resistences, they rarely die. once you get both to lvl 20 try out dual dps curses, when i go for piety she rarelys leaves the spot where she starts (shes deead before lightning warp activates)

i found a 7% zombie and so had a late start. my spectre gem just hit 18 as did my minion life. but level 20 gems are a long way off for me.

dual dps curses ? i expect you mean vulnerability and _ ? oh- elemental weakness, or similar ?

i'm running purity of elements and i gave them the resist gem and really i don't see a difference. what else can i link in blue for additional damage ? seems like increased aoe would be a really nice choice :-)

"

and BM'S dont turn off they'r aura when you enter piety room, they'll only turn it off when you load a new area.

ok, i'll take a close look at what happens. maybe it's just that she's getting away from the area of effect. increased aoe link would put a stop to that :-)

"
you said you noticed an increse on clear speed with meele phys dmg? are you talking about piety alone? becouse i was trying to figure out how i could make my zombies survive phys reflct so swaped splah for life leech and i noticed a decrease on clear speed (if you were talking about piety alone than thats obvious she would die faster :P), gona try life leech instead of phys dmg like matt says on its build.

i can't tell on mobs because they were already clearing them so fast. _definitely_ works better on piety, for the obvious reason that the overlap doesn't do anything. then take into account that the melee splash is lowering target damage, and the melee phy is a big damage boost, _especially_ on CoD zombies.

it would be an easy thing to swap them out, but since the clear speed on mobs is essentially unchanged, i'm just going to leave it. matt's advice about melee splash is right on, it's just that they're strong enough now that it just doesn't matter. i think what's you are high enough level you really have to optimize for boss fights.

so right now i am

CoD, RZ, multistrike, melee physical damage

yeah- with multistrike linked in i'm thinking life gain on hit could be particularly effective. i only have 4L to work with which is definitely limiting my zombie tankiness.

"
btw you said on last page that you run hatred, if i were you i would use vitality instead

how about hatred AND vitality :-) i just got my added reserve reduce nodes. i can now run

hatred, purity of elements, clarity, vitality

vitality is _really_ nice. i don't think it helps in a boss fight because the damage levels are too high, after all it would take almost 60s for them to regen fully. but as you're going through the mob areas you basically don't need flasks. i really like it.

what i have noticed is that gangs of miscreations are deadly. you get 4 or 5 of them ganged up from off-screen and they can really hurt, and that's when the flasks come in handy.

ATTENTION : YOU NEED SEETHING FLASKS !

LOL, you know, mattc tried to tell me. he tries to tell everyone ! those things are _incredible_. I only have 2 of them and i've got the 10s piety kill going now. and two's about the minimum you need. i drain both of them right at the start of the fight, and then she's dead. i can hardly believe the difference - it's amazing.

damnit. damnit. damnit.

if piety gets away- she's just deadly. the zombies just take too much damage from the ice form and i lose them all really quickly.

the problem is that she warps off-screen and you don't know where she went.

then, while i'm looking for her...BAM! I lose everything.

you really have to kill her before she transforms, so the best defense is truly a good offense.
Update just solo killed 78 dominus lost 2 zombies no minions no death one portal used for flasks

and Hand Crafted 75+ Demonic maps for Uber minions

almost doubles the BM dmg from lvl 67 to 75+ BMs
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 21, 2013, 6:43:59 PM
"
i found a 7% zombie and so had a late start. my spectre gem just hit 18 as did my minion life. but level 20 gems are a long way off for me.

i know that feel my 20/20 RZ gem is actually the first gem i ever got as quest reward

"
dual dps curses ? i expect you mean vulnerability and _ ? oh- elemental weakness, or similar ?

i use ele wekness and flamability for packs (hatred and montgruls explosion dps incresed) and ele weakness + vulnerability for bosses.

"

i'm running purity of elements and i gave them the resist gem and really i don't see a difference. what else can i link in blue for additional damage ? seems like increased aoe would be a really nice choice :-)

yes increased aoe should be safer for you, althou concentrated effect would provide higher dps (but BM's actually need to get close to mobs, you could try it out, even start levling on you off wepon slots, if you plan on using it l8r, but for bosses your BM's would probably get into rlly dangerous situations) another dps option would be remote mine (it's a pain that you have ot use detonate dead to get rid of those corpses you do not want, even more painfull when you acidentally detonate the BM's)

"

yeah- with multistrike linked in i'm thinking life gain on hit could be particularly effective. i only have 4L to work with which is definitely limiting my zombie tankiness.

ATTENTION : YOU NEED SEETHING FLASKS !

LOL, you know, mattc tried to tell me. he tries to tell everyone ! those things are _incredible_. I only have 2 of them and i've got the 10s piety kill going now. and two's about the minimum you need. i drain both of them right at the start of the fight, and then she's dead. i can hardly believe the difference - it's amazing.

i use 2 seething and 2 bublings (5th flask is my favorite staunching quicksilver flask)

my zombies with life leech were healing faster with life leech than with my potions.
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
my mf summoner gear:

my WTFPWNOMG where did it go gear

Gloves are a work in progress i am crafting atm
Oh, the doon doesn't do anything. We tested the global increase damage stat, does nothing.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 wrote:
Oh, the doon doesn't do anything. We tested the global increase damage stat, does nothing.
i know but it does wonders to my Arc
"
Dextera wrote:
Update just solo killed 78 dominus lost 2 zombies no minions no death one portal used for flasks

and Hand Crafted 75+ Demonic maps for Uber minions

almost doubles the BM dmg from lvl 67 to 75+ BMs

Solo kill isn't that hard, but just dont like losing any zombies or spectres.
Sometimes you lose it even if u spam flasks like crazy.
Maybe it's my problem, I like challenging insane mods lol
ign: thirsty_guy
GMT+8
http://www.twitch.tv/ray1122

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info