got muted for a sarcastic remark for 24 hours?

what the hell kind of customer service is that?

I said one thing: "not enough things to put skill points into"

I try to type again "you have been muted by a GM for 24 hours"

Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jul 28, 2012, 5:06:40 PM
There is definitely more to this story. Maybe a mistake, maybe more was said. That's not something the devs would ever mute you for saying unless it was spammed.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
i just started playing so there isn't enough time. i was going to start having conversation about the game and open it up with some light humor.

i'm mostly on this board to try and figure out what happened to get me muted. how do I know if a rule was broken if there is no explanation?
i feel like 99& of the story is not being told. Trolls dont get muted that easy lol
oh well, ill just pass on this game. i don't have the patience for immature GMs.
"
RasputinCCC wrote:
i feel like 99& of the story is not being told. Trolls dont get muted that easy lol

100% of it is being told. I wish I had more details to share but there is no explanation from a GM. Just a random mute.

I get on the game. I level up, I see how many things there are to put points into and figure everyone can relate it and make the joke that there isn't enough to put skill points into. Go to talk again, muted.

Y'all postin' in a troll thread!
TehHammer is not a crime!
is there a way to contact GMs? I tried whispering jess_ggg because his text was a different color. I asked if he was a GM but got no response
"
twentygold wrote:
oh well, ill just pass on this game. i don't have the patience for immature GMs.

This is a rather explanatory quote.

Well, bye OP.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
"
Caiada wrote:
"
twentygold wrote:

This is a rather explanatory quote.

Well, bye OP.

sounds good :) the community and GMs make it really easy to not get tied up into another time sink. I was worried that I might have an enjoyable experience and have to juggle yet another game into my schedule lol.

have fun everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info