THANK YOU GGG/ Blizzard North ;)

FOR MAKING THIS ABSOLUTELY LOVELY GAME!

If I may compare, everything which made Diablo 2 so FUN is right here. This should have been Diablo 3! But nope, Blizzard got their heads so far up their a***s to realize wtf is wrong with their game.

I recently jumped ship after forcing myself to play through that atrocious garbage called World of Diablocraft 3. I finally decided to play a few mins of the free weekend, and I absolutely LOVE IT.

I just bought $10 worth right now, and it may not seem much, but DEVS! I hope my $10 is worth it, and no matter how small my donation is, I WILL HELP.

I will pass the word, and gather as much of my friends here. This game deserves way more attention than...over there. :)

As of now, I have to say. THIS GAME ROCKS. Keep it up!

cant agree more on that.it is all about money for them
Praise Keysus !!!!

Spread the word brotha, spread it !!

If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
I agree; something about this game is more engaging compared to other ARPGs. It's little things like having magical flasks, the no-gold bartering system, and the graphics style, which kinda reminds me of Bioshock if it was from a 3rd person isometric view.

That said just chipped in and got my Kiwi pet, keep up the good work!
Yeah, I like the graphic style of this game more then D3. It kind of reminds me of D2.
"Yes, pizza hut? I would like to place an order for three large medium pizzas."
Thank you.
I was unsure of the game at first so the open weekend was a great thing for me. After playing for 30 minutes I can honestly I was wrong to be unsure. The game plays great and the lack of gold is great.

I enjoy trading items for other items. Also the Skill Stone system reminds me fondly of FF7's Materia which was my favourite system in the FF games. This game definitely deserves supporting so I will be putting down some money when I get paid to get in on the beta.

Between this game and Torchlight 2 my year is set.
i agree! i loved d2, before it was impossible to play because of spambots, pickit-users and so on, it was the best game ever.
i thought d3 would be in the same league, but it's as much fun as sisyphus' stone rolling. and rewards you in the same way.
also, if it's a hack & slash, the monsters and players have switched roles.
this, on the other hand, has everything a good HnS needs: i've not been to endgame, but i like the map system, not grinding the same area all the time doesn't make me feel stupid. the socket/link/passive skill system is just great! the refilling flasks are way better than randomly collecting health globes when u don't need them, and it doesn't block your inventory.
the possibility to improve your loot, the dual mf... it's based on drops, not on trading. it's just way more rewarding this way, and you can improve by playing, not by buying.
as long as there's no way to pay for game deciding stuff like high dmg weapons or sth like that, i love f2p. i don't have to spend a cent to be good if i don't want to, which doesn't mean i wouldn't pay for fun stuff. just the way it is :)
this game is way closer to completion than d3 is, and it's still closed beta.
also, server resets are possible, another huge plus. if exploits are abused, it's not a huge deal, because it won't trash the economy forever.
i don't know why i played 600 hours of d3, i could be way richer in that game if i played 30 hours and traded like crazy. also, it wouldn't have been less fun...
the only thing that kept me playing was trying to improve to stop sucking, when my char didn't suck anymore, it wasn't rewarding at all.

in this game, i've arrived in ruthless difficulty in a few days, but i can actually do other things. it's not built to be an eternal race. in d3, if u're not on top, u can only lose. this game has decent leveling, if u want to play a racing game, u can! but u dont have to.
Last edited by psyspy on Jul 28, 2012, 2:52:18 PM
I have tried sooo many games, hoping to find something to scratch the itch that started in D2. Aion, Rift, Lotro, EQ, WoW, D3 and soo many others, the only thing that came close for me was a little mostly unknown game called "Dungeon Runners" - it was a very simple game but very well put together, sadly it is no more. Path of Exile has filled the gaming void in my life and in such a grand way. I am thrilled I found it.
So, thank you random D3 Reddit users who were giving very good reviews of this little gem.
The community is great, the fact that the developers actually respond to posts, give good input, try to answer questions or fix things is unbelievable to me.
Long live GGG!
Awesome game, thank you DEVS! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info