THANK YOU GGG/ Blizzard North ;)

Very much enjoying my time here as well. I'm informing all my friends how fresh and fun this game is!

I plan to be Silver Supporter by next week :)
I'm trying to get my friend, an Diablo lover in general, loves D3.
He refuses to! I don't know what else to do to try to convince him. ;.;
"
Athoy wrote:

The developers have said that once Open Beta starts, the voice-over of NPCs should be implemented. Also Act 3, I believe.

Good to know. :)
A fantastic work, congratulations GGG !
Agreed, this is what I wanted D3 to be like
This game looks awesome. Can't wait for release.
Get real peeps, seriously!

In the open beta weekend i decided to give it a go and i stop playing after 5 hours. In all this time i didnt enjoy it not even a minute. I saw people comparing even the engine with D3. The game has great ideas and huge resources but comparing with D3 is out of discussion. Gameplay feels like chopping a tree because of the limited graphic engine, limited visual range, badly need a guide for all the info out there. D3 failed big time in a lot of aspects but not in graphic or immersive gameplay. Im happy for all the players that realy enjoy this game, i for one thou im not the kind of guy who gets drunk by drinking water.

Have fun!
"
DreadMare wrote:
Get real peeps, seriously!

In the open beta weekend i decided to give it a go and i stop playing after 5 hours. In all this time i didnt enjoy it not even a minute. I saw people comparing even the engine with D3. The game has great ideas and huge resources but comparing with D3 is out of discussion. Gameplay feels like chopping a tree because of the limited graphic engine, limited visual range, badly need a guide for all the info out there. D3 failed big time in a lot of aspects but not in graphic or immersive gameplay. Im happy for all the players that realy enjoy this game, i for one thou im not the kind of guy who gets drunk by drinking water.

Have fun!

Water is certainly better for your health though ;-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Amazing weekend, unfortunately can't support have to wait until its out.
Keep testing and make it awesome ^^
+1 to tell the devs how much we love this game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info