THANK YOU GGG/ Blizzard North ;)

Yeah you'll come to find this is a great place. We have a lot of people who are good intelligent players while out chat might not always be, because there's a good number of us who said fuck diablo for this. So atleast on a basic lvl we're smarter than d3's general populus.
That being said though, you'll also find d3 is mentioned in chat quite a lot as well but that's simply because it's the butt of all of our jokes :D
I also bought the supporter pack to say my thanks to the developers. I am very happy with the current beta, so I believe I will be in love with the final build.

The game looks very very dark and scary, and it is most certainly not cartoonish.

The amount of viable customization possibilities are endless.

The only negative thing I could say would be to optimize the game for smoother fps and to somehow improve combat to be more fluid and intuitive.
Can't wait to give this a try next time the beta is up!!!
I'm surely hoping this will fill the hole that D3 left on my nostalgia..
K.
Awesome game, PoE >>>>>>Hole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D3!
I played over a dozen hours in this beta weekend and I'm very intrigued. Tried to get a beta key before but with no luck, so had my chance in saturday & sunday.

So many possibilities to create your hero, it's astounding. I had so much fun with my Dual Wield Melee/Frost Witch. :)

Now I see clearly how hard Blizzard failed with Diablo 3. Only thing that this game lacks in my opinion is voiceover, because it helps story to be more immerse.

Anyways, thanks for great time, and I hope you'll make great success with this game, because you deserve it. For me it's true sequel for Diablo 2.
Last edited by Razoth on Jul 30, 2012, 3:38:57 AM
I'm not a fan of action MMORPG or even Diablo series, I ended Diablo 2 with a whine and quickly move onto another title, but Path Of Exile is just... glued me to the chair, this game is just ROCKS!! I only played into Act 2 though but it leaves a nice feeling. The developer @ GGG is clearly knows what was needed to create a good game

Thanks for letting me in beta (EDITED: public stress test) if I have some spares I'll clearly will pre-purchase
Last edited by xagarelic on Jul 30, 2012, 3:55:55 AM
Another D3 unhappy player here,
Game looks great based on the vids I've seen.
All the top D3 streamers have switched to this now.
Now I can at least watch the game live until I get my key.

Does anyone have some links to reviews about the game?
"
Razoth wrote:
I played over a dozen hours in this beta weekend and I'm very intrigued. Tried to get a beta key before but with no luck, so had my chance in saturday & sunday.

So many possibilities to create your hero, it's astounding. I had so much fun with my Dual Wield Melee/Frost Witch. :)

Now I see clearly how hard Blizzard failed with Diablo 3. Only thing that this game lacks in my opinion is voiceover, because it helps story to be more immerse.

Anyways, thanks for great time, and I hope you'll make great success with this game, because you deserve it. For me it's true sequel for Diablo 2.

The developers have said that once Open Beta starts, the voice-over of NPCs should be implemented. Also Act 3, I believe.
It should be mandatory for players to have a high level character (88+) and have done the highest level content before they are allowed to post comments about end-game content, end-game balance, and what's "OP"
GGG clearly knows how to make a good ARPG.

POE is an indie game being developed with limited resources and manpower, yet it already blows D3 out of the water IMO.

I was only able to play for a few hours (only in Act 2) over the weekend, but I was completely immersed and having lots of fun. So a big THANK YOU to GGG! Seems like they made the game a lot of ARPG fans have been waiting for all this time. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info