Has anyone actually donated $1000?

Show my your diamond supporter title if you have. I'm just curious if anyone has yet :P
I think about 50 people have.
Chris, can we get an update on the diamond supporter count, please?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last number i heared was 47 ;) Where is Charan? He seems to have the most up to date numbers :P
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jul 28, 2012, 11:29:32 AM
Actually there is about 50 Diamond Supporters including some famous ppl from game industry (yes Minecraft im looking at you). :)

They will show here i think because thay are very active on forums.
Yeah it's somewhere around 50 I believe.
AMA REQUEST:Diamond Supporter :)

seriously tho, I could see donating 1000.00 as a company start up with some kind of profit sharing incentive but just for a forum title, an ugly pet, and a tshirt? youre not very fiscal, even if you have 1000.00 to blow.
It's not always about the money Mr. Motivation.

Some of us have an altruistic streak we enjoy exercising, but like anything else its 'horses for courses'

As an aside I assume you're familiar with the kickstart initiative, this is one of those with added goodies :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
"
Motivation wrote:

seriously tho, I could see donating 1000.00 as a company start up with some kind of profit sharing incentive but just for a forum title, an ugly pet, and a tshirt? youre not very fiscal, even if you have 1000.00 to blow.

You get equivalent microtransaction points as well. So it is also like a lifetime subscription in other games. Not to mention, you get to help design a unique item.
"
Motivation wrote:

It's not really about the perks, for me at least. Although, you missed the unique item and forum avatar perks. You also get the full value of what you pay in credits for the store when it launches.

The main reason I did it was because I wanted to support the game and the developers.
"
DevilJade wrote:
"
Motivation wrote:

It's not really about the perks, for me at least. Although, you missed the unique item and forum avatar perks. You also get the full value of what you pay in credits for the store when it launches.

The main reason I did it was because I wanted to support the game and the developers.

If you don't mind me asking did you just donate the $1000 out of pocket?

I was just kinda curious how many people would/had donate the $1000 and if it's their own personal money used for donating or if it's from a company/foundation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info