Season Three - What do you want?

"
juo wrote:
New Cutthroat Race: Half & Half

A portion of the race is xp-only where you cannot invade other's instances. ~50%

Second half of the race is pvp-only where you can no longer pve and only receive xp from pvp.

Would be fun with solo races or group.

-juo

I really like that idea.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
1) Start races at more places than A1 Normal
2) Make the end-of-race raffle rewards something different from the season-progress reward point rewards (perhaps a way re-introduce currency as a reward?), getting lots of Karui Wards is not exciting
3) Shorter races (<90 mins)

been playing for a little over a week, played 2 of the S3 events and probably wont play any more of them

anyone new in the game can only hope to get 1-2 points from spending 1 hour to get to around lvl 10

i have a lvl 62 character, but i dont know how to speed run the maps, what character is better for it, what skills are better, even the party run, it was chaos because everybody in my party was a newbie (probably didnt help)
my highest character for the solo run end up at lvl 11, i died and it didnt even get me a point

events = only if you have played POE for a long time and know what you are doing, by far not newbie friendly, i wanted to try have some fun on events, after spending time grinding my main character, but looks like it wont happend

it doesnt help that i dont find any of the items for the event interesting
the only thing i got out of all this was a few gems to stack in my chest
1_ solo/party races at the same time

2_ more 1hour races (all mods) (a half of regular points for reward)

3_ and some easy new mods races, like all player have 10-30% movement speed, x2, x5, x10 exp gain, all players have 999% increased rarity of items found/item quantity (after race end, chars become unavailable to play) < this race is not necessary to be short

so drops cant be transfer to hc/sc league

^ i want to try this!

arrives too late? damn :(
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Jun 29, 2013, 11:50:17 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
This league has the Turbo mod. Monsters will move, cast and attack 60% faster.

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Looking at these quest and full clear rewards from this 1hr race it occured to me that the Cruel diff rewards are pretty much impossible for 1 hr and 1½ hr races to reach, couldn't we have added some different rewards instead of the cruel diff ones in the short races?
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
More weekend party events. Seriously, the current load of solo's at the weekends and loads of partys during the week is completely backwards! (GMT Timezone)
some improved skill and character animations and visuals, a bit better models

more than one zone with rain in it, like twilight strand

even more builds and balance

easter eggs

gear-infusing scrolls or something like that. some of them would have effects, like + hp/armor-ms; +es/mana-cast speed, +hp/es - mana etc etc

extremely rare edibles that give +1hp/es/mp/dmg/ias/castpeed/etc. basically another currency that permanently boosts your char, maybe even uncapped

customizable UI

REMOVAL OF DESYNCS

more various events similar to descent. great job on all of those btw

itemless race / or where you can only wear 1 gear peace (exc weapons)

race where you can only use 1 skill

rare/blue monsters only

ridiculous drop rate race / all gets deleted

last man standing

can we get more events in general? being only able to play 1 or no race at all because of work sucks.
More East Coast USA Descent races, 5pm - 10pm. Holy crap is this time frame rare.

If you die in a Descent race your position should go to last. This is a HC league isn't it?
As we all know trying to organise races to suit people from all time zones must be a logistical nightmare. Add on the added complication of work and users like myself hardly get a chance to compete in any races.

Which is why I would like to see a season of "Playtime" (PT) races.

The idea being that players race until either they reach the playtime limit or the race end time which ever is sooner.

An example of this would be that you could have a One Hour (PT) Turbo race.

The race would start at 0000 GMT and end at 2359 GMT and you can do your one hour of playtime at anytime within that bracket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info