Game servers are restarting now. They should be back up in a few minutes.

Textures - greyed out option

Hello,
why do I have this option greyed out? Is it some change from patch or something? I would like to be able to manually switch between medium and high depending on how am I going to play (party, solo, summoner). After the patch it seems to be greyed out and I lost all control over this option.

cheers
wiggin
Najda ✠ Laura_Palmer ✠ Tlama
Stupid bump.
I still haven't figured this out, anyone who knows what's going on, please :)
Najda ✠ Laura_Palmer ✠ Tlama
I noticed this too.
Stuck in Medium texture quality myself. Hopefully a dev can give us some insight.

Was gunna try manually editing a config file or whatev.
Hey Wiggin, anything to help you upload more screenshots ;)

Have you tried manually changing the texture setting in the Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config file? You are looking for the line "texture_quality=1". A higher number = lower texture quality, so 1 is max, 4 is low, 10 is claymation mode. Let me know if this works until the problem is fixed.
i have the same problem and it happened after the last patch i think 11 c
I have the same problem and for me it started after the 0.11.0 Patch. Here is how it looks.
20jmqfa
Also manually changing the texture setting in the Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config file works and it was set to 0 in mine(so 1 is not the highest)so it seems it only says that the textures are set to medium. Hope you can fix the problem soon.
i checked this when i logged on this morning and it's still working for me on a HD 6670.
Do you even /oos

Vagan on Tora "Nice to watch from afar, up close?, I'm not a fan of claw marks on my arse"

So it's not because of the graphics card...I hope they can find the reason soon.
Last edited by Casshern on June 8, 2013 11:46 AM
The issue has been passed onto the Dev team :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info