No mouse-pointer when using custom DPI in Windows.

please please fix this one!!
such a great game and I plan on contributing more in the future!!
Having same issue
Any news on this? Still getting the invisible cursor at 150%...
I'm having the same problem!
Similar Problem here:

when i play in Fullscreen mode, the mouse cursor just becomes invisible.

Because i dont want to change my DPI in Windows 7 every time i play POE (i have a custom DPI setting just like the other Players with this problem),
i have to play in "Windowed Mode", which is definitely annoying!!

PLZ FIX IT!!!!!!!
Preferentially Yesterday :p

Last edited by Maaxwell on Feb 22, 2013, 1:31:42 PM
As a workaround for now try setting it to 149% instead. Anything higher than that causes the mouse to disappear.

Seems to be working for me.

(I'm running windows 8 Pro - 64bit @ 1920x1080)
Last edited by ashvinjiawon on Feb 22, 2013, 6:05:14 PM
I'm really glad you guys are working on this. It's been (and continues to be) a real problem for me.
WoW guys, been having this problem a while now? Still no resolution? Tisk Tisk.... get better.... W8 100% dpi, no mouse.... you suck...
... Go to your shortcut right click it, hit proprieties click the compatibility tab check the box that says "Disable display scaling on high DPI setting" click ok....

If that doesn't work then turn your mouse tail off.
I used to have invisible cursor problem, but now it is gone (at least, on my laptop). However, I got a different issue. My screen is 3200x1800, so I have DPI scaling set to 200%. Windows 8.1 scales text, icons, etc. pretty fine, I have no problems.

Now PoE. If I run it in the native resolution 3200x1800, mouse cursor is of the correct size. However, if I change resolution to 1600x900 (which is good, but consumes much less CPU/GPU), mouse cursor gets 4x bigger. It is very annoying, when the cursor size is comparable to your character size... It looks like in-game cursor is of the fixed size, which depends on the current DPI, but isn't scaled with the resolution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info