Awesomely ridiculous and probably OP build

Just a note that your passive routes are not as efficient as they can be. The path from the Marauder/Templar area to the middle of the tree uses more points than if you were to branch off from your path into the Duelist area. This has the added effect of allowing you to just branch off of the path you took to the totem passives to get back to where you went in the Templar area.

I've use different paths to get the totem upgrades and all the life regen you went for. The difference is 5 fewer points used, and some nice passives available for just one point. (ie. Agility, Savant, Diamond Skin, Precision, etc.) Or you can go for the large armour bonuses, armour/life bonuses, in the Marauder, Duelist or Templar areas.

Adaptation is here.

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaand, I just now had a look at the post before mine where totem passives were scrapped. You have the same general idea there.
Last edited by Semptimilius on Jul 26, 2012, 11:46:01 AM
Have you actually tried this in practice? It is in no way OP, the damage isn't particularly high and the range is pretty much melee range.

It's an interesting idea, and conceptually it seems amazing to kill things just by walking past them, but in practice it's just slow and pretty boring to play.
Last edited by ptt_frmr on Jul 26, 2012, 1:54:53 PM
"
ptt_frmr wrote:
Have you actually tried this in practice? It is in no way OP, the damage isn't particularly high and the range is pretty much melee range.

It's an interesting idea, and conceptually it seems amazing to kill things just by walking past them, but in practice it's just slow and pretty boring to play.
it's not slow at all XD things die instantly or within a second unless a rare or boss for most of the middle game ranges. i have no experience in merciless as i fucked up my respec before i posted my build.
ok how about instead use this build.

but this time use koams heart so this time you break even so don't lose or gain hp passively

this build itself gives 305% max hp with +215 hp (from passives and strength nodes) at lvl 60 you will get an additional 236 hp from levels and then items could easily add another 200 bringing it to 1651*3.05 giving you a max of around 5k hp which gives you 2.5k dps and around 1.7k hp for 35% of max

I do agree though it would have to be tested to see if it works.
IGN --- Grizdale
Last edited by Grizdale on Jul 26, 2012, 4:20:45 PM
while more hp is nice, why'd you skip the +24% at the cannot be life leeched node group? also endurance charges are pretty strong defense via the damage reduction and suppose res too if your equips are kinda weird.
"
Grizdale wrote:
ok how about instead use this build.

but this time use koams heart so this time you break even so don't lose or gain hp passively

this build itself gives 305% max hp with +215 hp (from passives and strength nodes) at lvl 60 you will get an additional 236 hp from levels and then items could easily add another 200 bringing it to 1651*3.05 giving you a max of around 5k hp which gives you 2.5k dps and around 1.7k hp for 35% of max

I do agree though it would have to be tested to see if it works.

Thats prettymuch the build I was thinking of for a marauder RF high hp build. I did some calculations on 0.910 and ended up with over 10,000 hp if you take all of the life nodes and use kaoms heart.
Just posting here to return the forum to normal. Thanks Africa...
TehHammer is not a crime!
GOOD LUCK GETTING THOSE ITEMZ FIRST ROFLMAO
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
massive hp, endurance, fire resistances, armor for dmg. reduction+life oh hit/kill

and you just need a cleave with life on hit to keep up your HP, you can use it even if you have the redbeck sword(since passives are ON HIT and ON KILL, and support gem is ON HIT, using cleave)

edit:
what if we totemize the righterous fire itself?
totem has 75% of our hp and resistances right?
A nice burst-damage totem..
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jul 26, 2012, 7:20:41 PM
"
edit:
what if we totemize the righterous fire itself?
totem has 75% of our hp and resistances right?
A nice burst-damage totem..

It's so silly. You just see it go up, a monster passes it, it ignites itself... and then its life just peters out before the totem becomes irrelevant. It's kind of funny to watch, in a disappointing, pitying sort of way.

Then it sits there... at 1 HP.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info