Joyful co-op, or a loot race?

Oh god and yet another thread about loot. U want loot? go get it, u always will find greedy people but not here, but on real life, i agree that people should give what it says ur name on, but why on a first place does it shows a name? and most important, does the "owner" of the loot earned it? or is it just random? I mean comeon if it was by dps i could understand but man ive seen so many crying people when they dont deserve it, i dont say they dont deserve it because they didnt go all out to kill the boss/rare/bunch of minions/whatever i say they dont deserve it because they literally, i repeat myself here, LITERALLY, he stood still untill the mob was dead and he took the loot, i got the bad luck to have non on my name and when he couldnt take more made a portal and sold it, not saying that thats a bad thing but when he came back he said to me that he wanted the rest of the yellow items back that i was a thief and i would get reported... Yesterday i was lvling with a crazy high dmg shadow and well even i die fast he died faster so i took my marauder life gear and put it on my ranger and went tanking things that were on the way with enduring man most of the items were for me and that kinda felt me feel bad because i just stood there and come tank? srsly? i mean yes u can tank and its usefull but its not hard u just need a good armor/boots/gloves+pasives and u are good to go pick up that enduring and behold the taunt u did nothing but to stay still... thats just my experience about loot, u did nothing, or maybe u did, to deserve it so pick it out or shut up pls.

Another solution is the "casual league" but since the begining GGG has stated his stance about their game "A Harsh place to walk around" or something like that, u dont like it, hey u can leave noone is pointing with a gun in ur head to play this game noone is going to chase and kill u family for leaving so pls if you dont like it dont expect a company adapting to you, its you who should adapt to the company, and thats what most companys out there do wrong. Listen to the cryers, RIOT did look lol (i like lol i dont like its players) Blizzard did look, look at D3 (dont start an argument about it pls, just dont do it) i really hope GGG stands his stance and his game like this untill the end of the days.

Sry for my wall of text written in a bad english people like this piss me (i like noobs i dont like cryers)
"
GinsooPanda wrote:
Oh god and yet another thread about loot. U want loot? go get it, u always will find greedy people but not here, but on real life, i agree that people should give what it says ur name on, but why on a first place does it shows a name? and most important, does the "owner" of the loot earned it? or is it just random? I mean comeon if it was by dps i could understand but man ive seen so many crying people when they dont deserve it, i dont say they dont deserve it because they didnt go all out to kill the boss/rare/bunch of minions/whatever i say they dont deserve it because they literally, i repeat myself here, LITERALLY, he stood still untill the mob was dead and he took the loot, i got the bad luck to have non on my name and when he couldnt take more made a portal and sold it, not saying that thats a bad thing but when he came back he said to me that he wanted the rest of the yellow items back that i was a thief and i would get reported... Yesterday i was lvling with a crazy high dmg shadow and well even i die fast he died faster so i took my marauder life gear and put it on my ranger and went tanking things that were on the way with enduring man most of the items were for me and that kinda felt me feel bad because i just stood there and come tank? srsly? i mean yes u can tank and its usefull but its not hard u just need a good armor/boots/gloves+pasives and u are good to go pick up that enduring and behold the taunt u did nothing but to stay still... thats just my experience about loot, u did nothing, or maybe u did, to deserve it so pick it out or shut up pls.

Another solution is the "casual league" but since the begining GGG has stated his stance about their game "A Harsh place to walk around" or something like that, u dont like it, hey u can leave noone is pointing with a gun in ur head to play this game noone is going to chase and kill u family for leaving so pls if you dont like it dont expect a company adapting to you, its you who should adapt to the company, and thats what most companys out there do wrong. Listen to the cryers, RIOT did look lol (i like lol i dont like its players) Blizzard did look, look at D3 (dont start an argument about it pls, just dont do it) i really hope GGG stands his stance and his game like this untill the end of the days.

Sry for my wall of text written in a bad english people like this piss me (i like noobs i dont like cryers)

I'm confused when did D3 ever listen to the complaints? Everyone in the D3 forums is crying right now. I think that they arguably had there own game philosophy that they stuck to until the bitter end which is what cost them.
Standard Forever
"
EchoMending wrote:
"
barecanvas wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but i see a very distinct trend when partying with randoms, and that is that they don't seem to care for communicating, or helping out their teammates. Instead, all the random party kids do is just kill, loot, and steal loot that is obviously not their, but they stood under it long enough while you (the owner of the loot) was getting mauled by mobs. Do you guys see the same thing?

If they can take the loot, it is theirs.

Why can't some of you people get this?

I suggest playing D3 instead, I heard it has a carebear loot system.

Asshat much? YOU are why I don't acknowledge co-op.
NINJAS
NINJAS
NINJAS
ALL U SEE IN CO-OP ARE THIEF'S
NINJAS
NINJAS
NINJAS
NINJAS
NINJAS
NINJAS
SO, THAT IS WHY I DON'T PLAY CO-OP WITH NOOBS
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
@Ginsoo
You don't like "cryers"? I don't like huge walls of text with horrible grammar telling a completely irrelevant story.
Once (if?) guilds are implemented, this shouldn't be a problem.

Just join a large guild with high standards about courteous looting. Group with those people.

Also, if you join a random public group, and they aren't courteous about loot, just leave the group. There is no penalty for leaving.

" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
Panda413 wrote:
Once (if?) guilds are implemented, this shouldn't be a problem.

Just join a large guild with high standards about courteous looting. Group with those people.

Also, if you join a random public group, and they aren't courteous about loot, just leave the group. There is no penalty for leaving.

I think guild will help but I feel that coop doesn't have enough going for it.

Suggestion-
In addition to current drops that are in FFA, have magic find gear create a chance of dropping an instanced loot item.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIa-YRi5zQU
GlowinglightQT
S
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 7, 2019, 3:04:10 AM
I'm looking forward to playing this game, but I won't invest time (and money) in a game that doesn't have seperate loot drops.

Sorry, but this isn't 1998 anymore. Seperate loot drops are a requirement for fair play in public games.

Timed loot systems detracts from combat and make ppl run for their loot instead of finishing the battle.

So yeah, let people have their own loot like in D3 (the one thing they did right !). When you are playing with good friends, they will want to share whatever they found that might be good for you, so it works well that way.

I've had it happen where an item dropped with my name, I went over and clicked on it, had a second left. Noticed the marauder in the group follow me over to the yellow claw (i was shadow) and when I opened my inventory the item was not there.

My first and my last experience with co-op in PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info