0.10.8d Patch Notes

already excited about the upcoming new storyline
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
Need a namechange ! My character's named DefaultPam :(

Hey there, please contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com" and we will be happy to change your name for you.

Thats why I like GGG so much. You guys are awesome. :)
So Chris said 29th of May earlier, which is a real date, and seemed to be certain of the date at that time.

0.10.8d was rushed to get just before 0.11.0, because 0.11.0 worked with 0.10.8d as baseline, and they did that today. Why rush if 0.11.0 was not getting in until next week? Strange. Is it really no one from GGG to answer when 0.11.0, a.k.a. the awesomeness patch, is going to be released?

Then again he said next week today in another post, and if the patch was ready for tomorrow, then I'm fairly certain an announcement with what features are to come will be out there today. Being just one day away and not just leave us with last week teasers about it :)

Hmmm... I would love to play poker with Chris, maybe in person is easier to "read" then in writing.

IGN: Spectatoarea
Last edited by vitC on May 28, 2013, 10:56:25 AM
Deal with it.
OB was moved like 3 times and only the September 2012->Jan 2013 move resulted in an OB release.

I would rather wait longer than have an Alpha server put in use like on OB release.

I can't seem to use windowed fullscreen mod since last patch.

Kinda annoying.
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova
"
vitC wrote:
0.10.8d was rushed to get just before 0.11.0, because 0.11.0 worked with 0.10.8d as baseline, and they did that today. Why rush if 0.11.0 was not getting in until next week?

maybe they need the changes to test related aspects on alpha?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Yes, let's all complain about the patch being small or ineffective, etc. Every patch should be a giant whale of a boner, right? Now that we've established that, stfu.

I'm surprised that GGG hasn't stopped telling us what these patches do, just because of all the troll responses.
IGN: NihilistCannon
"
Night_Hawkk wrote:
Every patch should be a giant whale of a boner, right?
it would be optimal
hello, why i cant go to another waypoint at secont or third time, the game just overhanged, wen i alt+tabed there write some error table..2 days ago that dont happent, it was all good, but yesterday it began till today
"
Qarl wrote:

Version 0.10.8d
  • Renamed Default League to Standard League. This doesn't change the behaviour of the leagues in any way.
  • Fixed a bug where game installations with a very old configuration would be unable to move as the Mouse1 skill was instead bound to Q.
  • Various preparations for supporting additional long-term leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info